Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My doodlez. Be afraid.

Go down 
+2
Zarashi
Do-gooder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

My doodlez. Be afraid. Empty
PostSubject: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:01 am

Be VERY afraid.
Have just finished designing new character. It was supposed to be an earwig but I messed with her tail a bit. However I like the pose and her wrappings. So, what do you think? Is the design matching? And what about her colouring?

My doodlez. Be afraid. 32032204.th
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 am

She looks great.
The coloring and the whole thing in general is very nice. x3
The only thing that should be feared here is my crappy drawings though. >->
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Pandablubb
Drone
Drone
Pandablubb

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:56 am

I like the design :3
Back to top Go down
http://pandablubb.deviantart.com
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:38 am

I'm so glad to hear it! ^^
Wanted to give pristine presentation of her for the roleplay. I still plan to redesign the part with her forceps and give her more decorations, but don't know if I will manage.
Zarashi wrote:

The only thing that should be feared here is my crappy drawings though. >->
Meh. You haven't seen my other scraps. And I can't draw male body or face even if I was promised all world's treasures for it >.<
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:20 am

Damn, Cloverfield's claws design is driving me insane! >.< Doodled some versions because the first one, which I wanted to be creative, seems to be a fail. XP Or not?
My doodlez. Be afraid. Ver1fr.th
My doodlez. Be afraid. Ver2g.th
I know it's messy, but I only wanted to depict the possible design. Also I'm open to any other ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Pandablubb
Drone
Drone
Pandablubb

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:21 am

hmmm... I like the second version more :3
Back to top Go down
http://pandablubb.deviantart.com
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:38 am

I agree with Panda, the second version looks better. x3
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 am

Looks like...yes. It even makes her look bigger, 'cause no matter how many times I draw her, she always seems to be smaller than I planned (she is Giant Mantis after all). And there are not so many places where you can stick those claws CX And having two wrist joints on one arm would be quite...err...painful. X3

Cloverfield: You are so perceptive indeed *icy glare*

Err...yep^^ But I'm still pondering - don't wanna change her design zillion times more.

Cloverfield: How considerate of you. *glare*

*sigh*

EDIT: Behold! My first successful manly drawing! :B I didn't draw his feet,I messed up with his arms, but I'm soo happy, I'm so proud, yays! *runs skipping at the meadow* This is mah albino boy - Crimzar the Dromos!
(didn't know how to denote his colour so threw in a crappy desert background)

My doodlez. Be afraid. Crimzar.th
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 am

Oooh~
He looks great! x3
I expecially love his red eyes and hair. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 am

And he would be the one who met Boone. I 've fixed his profile already Wink
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:23 am

Yes, I've read it. x3
And now you know why they call him Boone the Crooked. >w<
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:44 am

The Crooked indeed. >3

I hate my scanner. I hate my pencil. It always makes broad lines! <: ( WHY?
Erm...Happy Halloween : D
Here is as promised my earwig in a wig and dress. Samedi as Tia Dalma from the POTC.
My doodlez. Be afraid. Tiadalmam.th
(man I made her liik too tall or too long, didn't I?)
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:06 am

<3 She looks awesome! I don't think you made her too tall X3 she looks pretty XD
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:22 am

Thanks <3 I glad I managed to get her look pretty even with my crappy skills. BTW she was supposed to hold the heart locket but I'm even worse at drawing objects. And the locket was pretty >_>

P.S. Probably scribble my other charas in their Halloween outfits. Just for fun.
P.P.S. Tell me plz is there any sense in getting a tablet for person that lacks artistic talents but tries to make her doodlez at least less messy? D:
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 am

xD
Well its really up to you if you want to get a tablet or not :3 If you like to draw that much then get one!
But its really up to you x3
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 am

It wouldn't have been so difficult if they wasn't so expensive 3X
Well, anyway, I drew new chacracter - a dragonfly! She is Cloverfield's step-mother.! And yes, she is mostly nude here, but I did it only to show her body-built. Usually she thoroughly covers herself.
My doodlez. Be afraid. Insel.th
Man even though I draw like crap, I think she is pretty! XB
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:20 am

It is more likely should be at the WIP's part. But I'm not an artist to actually make any WIPs X3 So it is just a concept of mah hybrid Toodle!

My doodlez. Be afraid. Toodle.th

Her right leg seems to be a mess, but I luuuuv how her feet came out. Claaaaws <3
Still wrack my brains about where to place her sting (as variant on her legs like rooster's claw but is it suitable in fight) and what kind of half-spider is she. I wanted to use a jumping spider, but their concept is already used for Pygmy Arachins, right? <: | I also checked for some Velvet spider design and the other one, Line-Weaving Spider. Still thinking - want her to be a jumper X)
Her Hyme side is a Flower Wasps (the ones with wingless stingy females ;b )
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:55 am

Snap's design seemed boring to me, so I decided to change it, no matter how crappy it would come out. I think, it's more like ground beetle now and like beetle at all X3 And she looks at her height now - she is 6'0 or 5'9, something like that.Despite of her legs looking weird I'm satisfied with the whole concept - it's more buggy now C:
Have no colouring progs right now( Either try tofind one or buy crayons. I dunno O_0
My doodlez. Be afraid. 251120091946.th
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:54 am

Question.
Why do all of your characters look like they've just achieved an assassination? xD
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:07 am

You mean their face expressions?
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:29 am

Yeah. xD
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Some artists have a default they're comfortable drawing. Like mine tend to have very simple standing poses, or have an arm held out, and are usually shown at 3/4 view or so facing the viewer's left. o:
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Well, Snap's face expression should be like that - she is all like "Wanna fight? You'll get one!" and that's because she WOULD give one. She is a toughie)
And Toodles meant to be grinning cheerfully, but lining with a black pencil made her look like a maniac(((

2Ten
I try to vary the charas poses and expressions, but I'm bad with it. And with everything else. X3 I can't really draw merely scribbling the visual concepts ( :>
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:36 am

I have trouble with it, too. xD Usually hairstyles, it seems, and face-shape. You aren't alone.

You can draw, too; just gotta keep practicing. :3
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 am

Thank you for such words. I just prefer not to give myself false hope.

And to give the reason, here is another concept of Masai type Locun:
My doodlez. Be afraid. Locun.th

One more male anatomy to be screwed up XP Also had to draw his legs in profile, hence the stupid pose. His colouring is vlack with tints of this:
My doodlez. Be afraid. Bugs2.th
I don't know is it even possible to colour it so. But can imagine this Locun having a lot of colourful beads, feathers and other tribal warrior charms decorating him instead of spots. It must look more...handsome <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. Empty

Back to top Go down

My doodlez. Be afraid.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Gallery :: Meddus Gallery :: Art-
Jump to: