Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assignments for Los Tandum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Assignments for Los Tandum Empty
PostSubject: Assignments for Los Tandum   Assignments for Los Tandum EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:49 am

As in I'm just not going to bother trying to design this whole world alone anymore. XD I don't have the time.
So I am assigning some areas to be created by my Mods and Designers. I would like larger areas to be taken on by atleast two people.
But there will be solo assignments. Thats right. I am only going to give a general idea for the locations feel. The rest is up to the assigned person to then create the area.

Designing an area. This can either be drawn or written. Does not have to be both as if you cannot do one we can find someone to do the other.
Written: You design the culture, people, and feel of a place. This can then be translated by someone else into a drawn piece.
Drawn: You draw your thoughts of the area, buildings, people. This can then be used as a template for someone else create a written piece.

Los Tandum I would like an old english feel in the south. Robbin Hood! XD Well similar if not older. With a little Celtic/Scottish thrown in. Then Spanish toward the north. Dead wood, Salt flats, Xanadu, Cross isle (may change name), and Thimble Island have different feel.

Rann= Free range Jungle/Left side of mountain Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Laguna= Free range jungle/Right side of mountain. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Laguna Lagoon= Three borders. Laguna (tropical), Dead Wood (Swamp and dry waste land), Salt Flats (bone dry/toxic water)

Dead Wood= Half swamp and half dry waste land with dead, decaying, and/or gnarled trees. Bayou baby!

Salt Flats= Stone and salt mountains on two sides. Totally flat dry salt beds throughout with a ravine cutting through the middle. Most areas the water is undrinkable without major filtering due to the high amount of sodium. Large mining areas to deport the salt to other continents, digs to find ancient ruins, and many large wells dug to reach ground water. These areas are usually guarded by tribes. (Gypsy/Nomad/Arabic)

Uban= Heavily Spanish influenced. With a large city the spills out and down the cliff to the shore below. Gambling should be prominent. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Red Wood= Red/orange/yellow flora is dominant. Scottish/celtic influence Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Hunting Woods= Celtic/Scottish north then turns old English toward south. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Black Coast= Black sand beach, Black flora, Black fauna, Black Meddians. Has similar bacteria affect as Island of Blue only this turns everything black and actually thrives in the salt water due to the algae it feeds on. Grows best in high sodium water. So fish and even the ocean floor around the area is black. (instead of red tide its Black tide and isn't toxic) Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Soothing isles= Hawaii/New Zealand! Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Cross Isle= (Willing to allow island's name to be changed) Swiss family Robinson style Tropical island. (can also throw in head hunter tribe or two) Must have bridges attached to smaller islands leading to Thimble island. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Thimble Island= Pirates baby!!!! Must have bridges attached to smaller islands leading to Cross isle. Can have a few villages and such. You can name these.

Jo= Primeval island. Also has some of the Black Coast's bacteria. We can call natives Jo-Jos! XD

Xanadu= Free range. Celtic and Pagan. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Last edited by Peanutchan on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Assigned   Assignments for Los Tandum EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:50 am

Rann=

Laguna=

Laguna Lagoon=

Dead Wood=

Salt Flats=

Uban= Pandablubb

Red Wood=

Hunting Woods=

Black Coast=

Soothing isles=

Cross Isle=

Thimble Island=

Jo= Peanutchan

Xanadu= Morgue

Last edited by Peanutchan on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pandablubb
Drone
Drone
Pandablubb

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Los Tandum   Assignments for Los Tandum EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:40 am

I'd like to take up Uban.
Already have some ideas for this one...
Back to top Go down
http://pandablubb.deviantart.com
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Los Tandum   Assignments for Los Tandum EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:51 am

Alrighty my dear. :3
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Los Tandum   Assignments for Los Tandum EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 am

I would love Xanadu.

I live on the border of wales, as well as being part welsh i'm part irish and that pagan/celtic folklore ect has aways been a big part of my life. I would totally love working on that ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Los Tandum   Assignments for Los Tandum EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:29 am

Alrighty my dear. I shall sign you up. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Los Tandum   Assignments for Los Tandum Empty

Back to top Go down

Assignments for Los Tandum
Page 1 of 1