Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assignments for Grimm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Assignments for Grimm Empty
PostSubject: Assignments for Grimm   Assignments for Grimm EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:18 pm

As in I'm just not going to bother trying to design this whole world alone anymore. XD I don't have the time.
So I am assigning some areas to be created by my Mods and Designers. I would like larger areas to be taken on by atleast two people.
But there will be solo assignments. Thats right. I am only going to give a general idea for the locations feel. The rest is up to the assigned person to then create the area.

Designing an area. This can either be drawn or written. Does not have to be both as if you cannot do one we can find someone to do the other.
Written: You design the culture, people, and feel of a place. This can then be translated by someone else into a drawn piece.
Drawn: You draw your thoughts of the area, buildings, people. This can then be used as a template for someone else create a written piece.

Grimm I would like varied styles. Seeing as the not so savory of the other continents migrate here. Like a big ass penal colony! So probably have a mix of style from either being brought by traders or stolen. But most should be rather dark. Grimm has permanent cloud cover and constant storms. Think one of the most inhospitable places on earth in most places. These are not free range exactly. I would like to know your ideas for a location before I allow you to be assigned to an area.
Old Bloods, Arachins, Scarabins, Dromos, Myrians, Ancients, Ferals, and the hardier Hymns are the Dominate races here.

The Spike= No plan Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Black Lagoon= no plan

Sacrament Volcano= No plan and will allow name change. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Boiling Lake= LAVA!!! Key word here. So Black Smithing, smelting, whatever should be a major trade here. Steam punk level tech. Can have a few villages and such. You can name these.

The Whale's Back Mountains= No plans other than it is crawling with Old Bloods and Ancients. Inside and out. Tunnels lead down through Suffer. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Howling Wood= No plans but is crawling with Ferals. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Brackish Town= No plans

Numb Abyss= Large Canyon filled with tunnels and chambers everywhere. Direct entry into 'Underworld' map. City above seeps down the cliff faces to the bottom. Heavily populated. So buildings built on top of buildings would look rather nice. Even have a bottom layer in some areas that are maybe abandoned and completely built over and forgotten. Mining would be a prominent trade. But heavily dangerous with the many lava flows, gas pockets, and sulfur pools.
I am working on this as this is Hemlock's HQ for the Blackened Hands but I would like help in designing. (Name of Abyss can also be changed) Does have more than Steam punk here but is expensive... mostly stolen tech.

Burning Hills= No plans. Interpret its name as you will. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Suffer= Includes the towns above, on, and the caves below the cliff. No plans other then has tunnels leading to The Whale's Back. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

The Hole= (inside) Have Image of Wips for this. https://meddus.rpg-board.net/wips-f21/painting-the-hole-t87.htm But Peanut sucks ass at buildings. So if someone else wants me to hand this off to them. Let me know. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these. Would love company as I can't design cultures for shiz...

The Hole= (outside) No plan other than see the circle of light on the map? Gypsy bugs that travel between the Hole, Brackish Town, and Tortuga.

Cleaver jungle= No plans but is crawling with Ancients.

Tar Pits= Enough said. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Tortuga= Bloody pirates! but will allow some steam punk level tech.

Choking Geysers= Enough said. Can have multiple villages and such. You can name these.

Last edited by Peanutchan on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Assigned   Assignments for Grimm EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Request assignments

The Spike=

Black Lagoon=

Sacrament Volcano=

Boiling Lake=

The Whale's Back Mountains=

Howling Wood=

Brackish Town= Wachey

Numb Abyss= Peanutchan,

Burning Hills=

Suffer=

The Hole= Peanutchan

The Hole=

Cleaver jungle=

Tar Pits=

Tortuga=

Choking Geysers=

Last edited by Peanutchan on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wachey
Drone
Drone
wachey

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Grimm   Assignments for Grimm EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Could I volunteer for Brackish Town? Btw, I remember putting my characters Volo and Emal in some sort of fighting league when they were younger, should I add further detail for that? So far I figure it was a traveling fighting league that brought business to whatever town it visited. Also, um, no one has responded to my question about medical technology or what kind of diseases this world has. I'm guessing the topic wasn't too important?
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Grimm   Assignments for Grimm EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Yes. You can be assigned first chair to brackish town. Do you work alone or would you not mind company?

Though technically you would not be alone since I am being picky with Grimm and shall moderate all content for it. XD
As for your fighting league if you include it yes you would need more detail but it will have to be a sub-group of the Blackened Hands. It can have its own name but must be in league with them. Cus anyone who wants to do business on Grimm must give a cut to Grimm's local Mafia. X3

Medical? Crap... must have missed it or looked and forgot during the times I could look but not comment.
Different places different levels. Once we get some of the places down I will add medical info in the fact area that will describe deseases, treatment, and medical availability in areas. But just know most diseases actual bugs get can be caught by Meddians. And I may throw in some human and/or made up illnesses.
Back to top Go down
wachey
Drone
Drone
wachey

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Grimm   Assignments for Grimm EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 pm

I don't mind working with company, especially since it's fun bouncing ideas back and forth :3

And of course the league would be involved with the Mafia. It is a money making business after all.

Quote :
Medical? Crap... must have missed it or looked and forgot during the times I could look but not comment.
Different places different levels. Once we get some of the places down I will add medical info in the fact area that will describe deseases, treatment, and medical availability in areas. But just know most diseases actual bugs get can be caught by Meddians. And I may throw in some human and/or made up illnesses.

Ah okay. Should I delete that topic then?
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Grimm   Assignments for Grimm EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Good good.

And no no. I shall go have a peek. Cuz I can always use help in the designing/creating of common colds to plagues. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignments for Grimm   Assignments for Grimm Empty

Back to top Go down

Assignments for Grimm
Page 1 of 1