Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morgue Bad Bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgue
Drone
Drone

Morgue Bad Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Morgue Bad Bugs   Morgue Bad Bugs EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:21 am

Well mostly anyway. I've been meaning to do some art of my more ebil bugs(nones of them have profiles yet since i'm still working on all my characters)

So we have Sookie, she's a albino milipede. She was shamed by her family and sold into the slave trade as a child. After being a prostitute for many years she found herself being top dog. This bitch is one sadistic mother! They only thing she enjoys more than ripping the skin and shell from one of her slaves is sitting and eating ripe sweet peaches.

Click Here to See Her

She's one of these. A Dragon Millipede, a new spieces found last year in india(i think)
Morgue Bad Bugs Dragon-millipede

Sookie has a Partner in crime, a vampiric Leech, but i haven't drawn him yet.

I started drawing this lady yesterday Styx, she was originally from the same hive as Thorn(as i'm sure you can tell by her spikey appearance) She was caught by the Millipede when she was out alone. Before she met thge Milli she was unaware of the pleasures of pain, now however she enjoys pain and has been painfully getting into contortion. Her garter belts have spikes on the inside that cut into her skin, on the outside there are teeth that awesome bite into her skin. She's often found wearing a painful corset that pulls her waist in tight enough her mistress can wrap her hand around it.
Click Here for awesomeness

she's not really done yet.
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

Morgue Bad Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgue Bad Bugs   Morgue Bad Bugs EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 am

Ooooh~
I love how Styx is coming along. x3
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

Morgue Bad Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgue Bad Bugs   Morgue Bad Bugs EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:27 pm

Seems like Styx and Nettle would have gotten along nicely. XD! Love how both of 'em are coming along, though~
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

Morgue Bad Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgue Bad Bugs   Morgue Bad Bugs EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:05 pm

yeah i didn't get to work on them much yesterday as i had crap loads of commisions to finished, all of a sudden i'm hot stuff...yey be careful what you wish for XD
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Morgue Bad Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgue Bad Bugs   Morgue Bad Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Morgue Bad Bugs
Page 1 of 1