Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgue
Drone
Drone

*truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week! Empty
PostSubject: *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week!   *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 am

Okay, i may be an artist by nature, but ever since i was a kid the anatomy of humans and animals intrigued me. This lay out a few job option, all of which i dropped in highschool because i felt i was too stupid and concentrated on my art and failed everything else, this is partly my teachers fualt and partly mine, they thought i was a bit slow(they thought i was fucking smart too, but thought that i was too lazy) We came to the conclusion quite recently i might have ADHD, which would of course explain my short attention span, my obsession with shinies and why i fidget....oh yeah and my totally ramdom run around the house screaming cos i'm too hyper to do anything else moments.

Anyway i'm currently redoing my english and maths with the help of the goverment, CSV(the organisation helping me get back on my feet) have been a great help, and are helping me get my drivers liscence too. Well they got me a placement starting next week, now everyone found it weird when i told them what my dream job was.

Whats your guess eh?

Biologist?
Doctor?
Nurse?
Coroner?
Vet?

..............I would like to note i am a 20 year old girl, soon to be 21, my dream job is infact to be a butcher I have applied for an apprenticeship and they have been calling around my refrences(i know cos one of them are my current tutors) and next week i start a volunter position in a local, family butchers.

Thats the key, family. I'm not really into inustrial butchery(though when i finish my apprenticeship i will be going into that as i travel through europe to australia, who are offering visa's to trained butchers)

I'm so freaking excited, the butcher will be teaching me how to cut and pack, it's not too glamorous, but i didn't expect him to teach me the complicated cuts straight away, besides cutting steaks and pork chops are a science anyway.

did you know if you cut a piece of meat the wrong way you can totaly change the texture and flavour, you can make it tough and bitter just with a total cock up of a knife. hehe....most awesome butchers are not to intelligent, but in the old days butchers would have been one of the few people to go to university. Their usually highly intelligent ect...

*runs around squealing some more.*
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

*truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week!   *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:39 am

Butcher?! Oh wow. xD
And here I guessed coroner or pathologist. >w>;
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week!   *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 am

*claps* Congrats my dear. :3 My grandma Queen is a retired butcher. Used to work in a family run grocery store and even goes back there sometimes to teach the newbies a thing or two. Glad you be getting on the road to your dream love. :3
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week!   *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 am

Bleh i was totally happy.....but now i'm despressed...I realised it's nearly a year since i lost my best friend...and i realise that he was a total prick and really not that great a friend....but ya know i kinda miss him and this is like gonna be the first christmas since i was 13 without him really....

damn you nostalgia
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week!   *truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week! Empty

Back to top Go down

*truns around like a nutter screaming happily* I start my dream job next week!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Sand Box-
Jump to: