Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09

Go down 
+4
jackoman
Kittariku
Capriccio Tinno
Blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Drone
Drone
Blue

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 Empty
PostSubject: SECRET SANTA EVENT 09   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Hey guys this is the official Secret Santa Gallery 2009 ! so get posting and surprising! X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinonaru89.deviantart.com
Capriccio Tinno
Maggot
Maggot
Capriccio Tinno

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA EVENT 09   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:13 am

YAAAAAAAAAAY! I was assigned Wachey, so I did a picture of her character Volo!

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 WacheyPresentSecSanPM-1

^_^ Merry Christmas Wachey!
Back to top Go down
http://thechillpill.forumotion.net
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA EVENT 09   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:01 am

Mouse, I was assigned you, to my great surprise. I hope you enjoy my gift to you <3 (And pardon to all those posting after me! I have a long writing o.o )

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 Good_Luck_Dancer_by_KittaRiku

She placed her hand delicately on her guide's arm - she and her larger female companion had to keep contact in order to maneuver safely. Surely, she would be able to fumble her way through the crowd without her guardian's help, but her mother would not appreciate that if news were taken back that she had been killed or injured due to her carelessness. So the princess, that was her, stayed in close contact with the larger Siafu hyme, constantly emitting strong scents and pheromones, mostly to cling to other insects and things as the pair passed, so they could proper maneuver through the obstacles. You see, they were blind. No, they had not lost their sight due to a mutation or anything during birth. The cause was their species - the Siafu, or Driver Ants. They had no eyes to speak of, even though armor plates made things seems like they had pseudo-eyes. They were completely reliant on their hearing, touch, smell and taste. So generally they moved slow, giving their scents time to latch onto objects, allowing them to pick up the traces with their antennae and stay clear of them. They were going to a performance - mostly for the music, since they could not see, but what intrigued the princess was that there was a rumor of a blind male dancer being in the show. That interested her. She believed him to be a locun, though she wasn't sure. Either way, he only interested her in an intelligible manner, rather than another. For she was only 12, but two years past maturity, and was seeking a mate all through the continents. As it happened, she enjoyed indulging herself with music and fantasies as much as any other her age, even though she was far beyond childhood imagination. Her intelligence rivaled most scholars, and surely as she got older she would soon be a teacher, as well as a mother. Oh, she would love to settle down with a handsome male, and start a nest somewhere new, so her mother would be proud of her. But the problem was finding one. That was another reason her larger female companion accompanied her - it was be foolish to think that a little princess like herself would have the strength to capture a male of her species and keep him there by herself. No, she would need help, for males were much larger, and much rarer than females of her kind. Her own nest only had three - and even though one male was sufficient for a queen's need, her mother enjoyed attention, and wouldn't give her daughter one unless she came home empty-handed. And even then, her mother had told her to search for five years, that left three more to go before she would be given one of the males of her mother's bower. Unless she found her own, that was. Well, today seemed to have no luck, though she emitted as many pheromone scents as she dared, with all the other-species males around. She was small, you know. Even her larger female friend was only around five foot two. She herself was bordering four foot three.... They were pygmies - as was all of her nest. There were some non-pygmy colonies of Siafu hymes, but her nest wasn't, which yet lessened her chances of finding a suitable male. Driver Ant males were hard enough to come by for the large Siafu - now it seemed like the only pygmy ones available were the ones in her mother's possession. Well, she could always create a hybrid nest, taking in a large-bodied Siafu. Her mother wouldn't support that as much, but it was not a total failure to take a large Siafu, as long as the princess provided many heirs and a large nest, her mother would not disown her. Well, they were nearing the performance house, and quickly they were seated, since she was royalty. They got a front-row seat - or that is what the usher told them, and so far the claim was true by the smell and sound. Willow sighed in a heavenly manner as she relaxed in the gorgeously furnished seat - as her and Ash's scents coated the area. It was a lucky thing the smell could only be picked up by Siafu, termites, and a few flier hymes. Otherwise, some folk might complain about the heavy musk scent. For to her at least, it smelled very strong, which is what told her about the details of the room. Though she could feel the tiny vibrations of folk walking just outside their little cubicle, and above, and below, and finally to the sides. Though it seemed like the passages in front were either barred, blocked, or nonexistent. Soon enough, the dance started - and to Willow's surprise she could feel each step, magnified by some material in their cubicle. Perhaps this was a type of wood that the performance house had salvaged specifically for the blind. She spared herself to emit a little more of her scent - the process was a little taxing, and she would need to eat soon to keep the process up - so she could get a general fix on the dancers, forming a mental picture in her head slowly as she matched the vibrations to the slowly coating insects. If any Hyme that could detect those scents were in the show, they would immediately recognize the sensation and provide some of their own scent. If not, all was well, for Ash had started to do the same, allowing Willow to ease on her own emissions a little as the pictures became clearer, the pheromones attaching themselves to the clothes, skin and hair of the dancers. She investigated, her antennae never stopped moving as she took in the smells, each a little different as the smells strengthed as dancers neared, or became faint as they went downstage. She quickly located the blind dancer - he moved a fraction slower than the rest, and even he, a locun from what she could fathom, produced a soft smell that she could pick up, her and Ash's pheromones magnifying it for their senses. Of course, she could not tell his colors, but she could tell what his physical appearance was. And he was gorgeous - too bad he was of another species. His form was fair, and he was larger than her, and he had wonderful seeming hair that flowed around his shoulders as he swept, swirled, jumped, dove and ran to the music in a perfect harmony, and melody to the beat and the company dancers. She did not have a smile, behind her veil, for she hardly ever showed emotion. Males of her species typically preferred the females to be completely compliant, quiet but demanding in their individual fashions. In her fashion, it was being devilishly clever, intelligent, and bold. Her gauzy wings fluttered a little, betraying her pleasure. She was enjoying herself. But time passed too quickly, as it always did, and an usher was soon at their plush cubicle, asking to assist them out. A little crease showed under Willow's chin, and she shook her head. "If mi request is not too bold, or demanding, I vould like to meet the male Locun dancer who vas in the first selection. If mi sources are reliable, he is as blind as mi companion and I are." she requested, though her tone suggested she would have nothing other than agreement. Reluctantly, the usher complied silently, as he was mute, bowing (she had pressed enough pheromones out onto him that she could now 'see' his every movement). She tucked her wings in close behind her, offering a winning smile, and felt the air change a little in temperature as the man's face heated up. Apparently she'd made him blush. She offered a fetching little giggle, and offered him her hand, which he shakily took. Ash took her other one, and the three were soon on their way through a thinning crowd, and up some stairs (the usher carefully instructed them on how many steps there were, and the dimensions of them so they trekked them safely). Swiftly enough, he deposited them in another plush room, asking them to wait. She offered another prize-winning smile, purely to curry favor, for it seemed to work on the male hemitian. Oh, she'd figured out what he was as soon as his face heated up. He was a relatively young hemitian, shield-of-back, furred legs and arms. He was around 14 or 16 or age, from what she knew of hemitian structures. He had a broken antennae, however. He seemed to be a stinkbug. She'd had to ask him his name when he came back. A dozen or so minutes passed, and she heard a few footfalls. She perked up - she'd begun to doze off on the plush couch, since the material was so invitingly soft. Hand in hand, was the young hemitian, and the blind Locun. "An audience member wished to meet with me?" the locun asked politely. " 'es, and I can tell that 'ou are as trul' blind as vas rumored. Do not vorr', 'ou are in similar compan', though me and mi guardian have never had the chance of sight." she crooned softly. The hemitian guided the Locun to a seat near her. Willow delicately moved over to him, touching his face gently. He returned the gesture, since he needed the motion more than she. She was adapted to 'seeing' without touch, though feeling helped. She was granting him the ability to 'see' her, and he was taking the compliment. "My name is Villo', I am a princess of the p'gm' Siafu, othervise known as the Driver Ants. I live in the underground of the islands off of the Lost Boundary, there is my Mother's nest. Mi companion's name is Ash, she is one of mi distant sisters, and of the drone class, about five foot two, vhile I am four foot three. I am 12 summers of age, Ash is tvent' summers. The reason I vished to meet 'ou is for friendship - I have ver' fe' friends, 'ou see. And even less of them are blind, as I am. Having a blind companion is much more familiar than having one not. And I also vish to teach 'ou a method of reading, for by the touch of 'our fingertips, I have reason to believe 'ou do not kno' ho' to read in our fashion." she introduced herself plainly, adding on an offer as his fingers roamed over her face and antennae, though she was unable to still them for him. She had to continually scent the air to 'see'. He seemed shocked at her bold statement, and shyly nodded. She did not need to continue investigating him - but she gently explored his arms and sides with two out of four arms, to make him comfortable to return the favor, and also to offer Ash a clear image. With every touch she deposited a little more of her pheromones, and as Ash patiently waited, and 'watched', she could 'see' each little part show up with those scents added. He moved her veil up a little, running a hand gently over one mandible, his thumb gently stroking over her lips. One could say they were partaking in something intimate that should not be happening, but only the ignorant would think such rude thoughts. The blind were not to conservative about touching another, if it is for the sake of knowing the person. Time passed, as quickly as it always did, and the Locun boy got familiar with her, and relaxed. She chittered in her unique language to Ash, who brought over a set of thin tablets, with small bumps in order over the surfaces. She placed the locun boy's hand over one symbol which was formed from grooves and ridges. "This is our language's first letter, out of tvent'two. It is similar to common letter A in sound, but not in feel." she explained, running her own fingers over a congruent tablet, feeling out the symbol; অ. In a similar fashion, they went through all twenty-two letters down to el, and the locun seemed very pleased. She let out a gentle smile, and the air in some area heated again - the hemitian was still here, of course, in case they wanted anything, he must like her a little. Too bad, she thought, that she wasn't allowed to crossbreed. She liked the hemitian's form, and shyness. Politely, Willow clasped her hands over the Locun's, then kissed him on the cheek. "Thank 'ou for 'our compan', dancer. I vill depart, soon. I must continue mi search for a mate, Ash and I have to leave." she whispered sadly. She truly liked the locun's company, though quiet he was around her.

~

Willow still remembered that day. She lay in her chambers, satisfied with a male, and producing a child every month or so, as was the rate now that she was a breeding female, an eggsac included, and Ash tending to the nestlings in the nursery. She missed the Locun, now that she was older, and unable to visit him. She hoped he continued to use the brail, and it benefited him. It would be sad if her efforts of teaching him, leaving him a tablet or two as well, went to waste....
"অরা!" she beckoned to Ash, in their language, calling her name. Ash came to her side, and Willow shooed the male away to his private room. Willow relaxed a little, without him there. "I have a favor to ask of 'ou, Ash. I vant to see the Dancer again." she crooned fondly, a smile on her features. She never smiled for her male, but she always did when she mentioned her Dancer, as she had nicknamed him. Her Dancer...That title had always stuck, for she only used names with family... It was a common courtesy among her nest, that she would carry on from her mother, once the nestlings grew up. Only a few were teens, yet, but she would soon have a small collection of Siafu from her mother's nest, a gift from her loving mother. Ash smiled. "I vill see about getting him here, Villo'." Ash replied, and they nuzzled foreheads, their goodbye, and Ash left with a stone tablet that Willow had forged that morning, bearing a note. The few teens that were grown were now taking care of the larvae and nestlings, Ash would be free to leave. Willow was confined to the nest, for it would fall to chaos if she left. She had settled in the underground of Darpan, beneath the peninsula of the Lost Boundary, plenty of water was nearby, foliage, and prey.

~

Days, weeks passed, until Ash returned, with a locun male, lithe and fair, in tow. Willow beamed happily, and could not contain herself as she let out a small chitter of happiness. The male at her side grunted with jealousy, but would do nothing else, even for his size. He was clipped, demoted to low status, and practically her slave though she did not treat him as such. She could not move easily, for a new egg was near the end of its cycle, but he was guided readily forward by Ash, and Willow embraced him tightly. "Hello, mi old friend!" she crooned fetchingly. She felt him smile as he returned the gesture.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA EVENT 09   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:47 pm

I kinda gave up on drawing yer chicky boo Maran after about two weeks of trying. So, I doodled this up, colored it, and then found out that my program really didn't like me trying to edit it... at all.. So, it kinda looks bad but!

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 MaransGiftcopy-1

Your Lovley Spider Man... In red and Black.

BECAUSE I LIKE THOSE COLORS OKAY!

I was Assigned MARAN just so everyone knows. :<
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: KITTA   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Kitta's hand maiden Miu, and the emperor, king to my bee lady. He is asleep always, never waking.

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 Emperorandkittamiu

Miu sighed as night fell over their small hive, deep within the caves located at the base of the Snakeback mountains, hidden by the Shofax jungle. Deep withing the twisting tunnels she moved, the hems of her golden skirts rustling as they ghosted over the packed earth floor. Within this mammoth chamber lit by many candles which were her duty to replace and keep lit, the floor was covered in a thick ornate golden carpet, much like the room the Empress, their mother resided in. In this chamber however, suspended from the ceiling by chains and resin like material was the ever silent Emperor, their father who had not awoke even in all her years.

Tugging her skirts up slightly she smoothed them under her knees and knelt before him, gazing up at the black mask that covered his face, it was her duty to brush his main of hair and thick ruff, to wash his hard skin and shell at times, much like she helped the queen do since their mother was often to tired and restrained to do much for herself.
Closing her eyes Miu whispered a prayer, begging the large Emperor to awaken, she could swear she felt his presence in the back of her head, there with the mother like a far off hum, there but so far away. Mathais had always told her stories of their mighty father, he would say that should the Emperor awake he would be a titanic force of nature, mighty and powerful, and that behind the mask he was both handsome and fierce some. She longed for the day when he would open his eyes, and maybe run his golden talons through her hair like her mother did. She wished to hear his thunderous voice both aloud and within her mind, so she prayed, hoping her words would reach him in the depths of his slumber.

Miu opened her eyes, focusing on the slow rise and fall of the father's powerful chest, such a slow motion she could hardly tell he was breathing at all. " Mighty Father, won't you please answer me, we all miss you." She whispered as she stood, moving towards him. She had never met the father, neither had Mathais, but they knew stories from their eldest sister and the Empress would sometimes speak of him in whispers as if he were a God. She raised her hands, taking the long locks of his hair and feeling the silk like strands across her fingers before she ran her comb through them, working out any knots that might dare to tangle his hair.
When that task was done she set about the room, adding fresh flowers to keep it smelling nice, and also because she believed he knew his surroundings and would like the pretty things she brought for him.

She paused in the doorway, gazing over her shoulder at his massive form, she would linger there until Mathais came for her, when she was needed to help the Queen try and sleep.
Back to top Go down
wachey
Drone
Drone
wachey

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA EVENT 09   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:26 pm

First off, I'd like to say thank you so much Capriccio Tinno for my secret Santa gift!! I wish I had found it sooner, then I could've commented earlier T_T

I think you did a splendid job with my character Volo, thank you so much!

And without further ado, my present to Zarashi!!

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 Ss_bug10

Tis Boone getting some from my damselfly 'companions.' I had Chrisja say they were punishing him, cause from what I read of his profile, he doesn't like his bad reputation being tarnished by his good deeds :3

Hope you guys are having a great New Year so far!
Back to top Go down
inuzery
Maggot
Maggot
inuzery

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA EVENT 09   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:35 pm

I Was Assigned TEN. I'm sry its not much I tried drawing his full figure T_T but i failed horribly so I owe u that still. I used ur avi for reference cuz it was the closest pic I could get of his face, so it looks a lot like that. i wanted to do a frontal but im not very good...ok so i suck a drawing bugs unless i have refecence Again, I'm sry I owe you one. but atleast i tried something ^_^ I hope you still like it.

Your Pummelo with my new chara. .....i dont know her name yet lolol

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 Secret10
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA EVENT 09   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:36 am

I got inzurey i'm not the best at dragon fly wings but i hope you like it >w<

here is aly sorry it's not my best work i did with my tablet i'm not that good at drawing to begin with ><

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 Aly10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA EVENT 09   SECRET SANTA EVENT 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECRET SANTA EVENT 09
Page 1 of 1