Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) Empty
PostSubject: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 am

I think that I shall be making a come back, here on Meddus. Mayhaps I won't be as active, but I will try to be more detailed and faithful to my work. I have discovered over the years that this is an extreme problem of mine...I lose interest easily, unless I make it interesting. I will be going back to my characters one by one, deleting some, and updating others, eventually ending up with a small working crew. Mostly, these will be characters that have in depth stories already attached to them, and the ones that don't will become either fodder for the rest of you (NPC's), or will just vanish.

I apologize for my disappearance on Meddus, I hope I will not do so again in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 am

*flying tackles*
I knew I could lure peeps back with my drawins of the Queen Thorn. XD
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:46 am

well, it was partially to that >xD

But I've been meaning to draw my bugs again with my new artistic skill Smile I've improved a lot over the past three or four months, and, like with my new account on Deviantart, I wanted to get a new beginning. I think it worked <3

but yes.. Queen Thorn is hot >xD

Haddy's picture was influenced by Pompeii, though. :3 I wasn't quite sure if I was allowed to make her a subordinate dignitary under him, so I made her one of the five Chief Hunters and Huntresses on The Hook, like Pelm. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:48 am

I love that she resembles Pompeii and Holz. X3
And of coarse you could have. D: If you are unsure of anything Meddus just ask the Peanut. She shall tell all.
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:53 am

ah well. I kind of like the idea of her being among the Blood Tribe <3 otherwise I wouldn't have written it! haha. My first impression would have been for her to be the dignitary... Her whole inspiration was from Pompeii's over the shoulder fur wrap >xD seriously. just the fur thingy! <3

But, I don't think she'd do well as a noble, now that I think of it. I could thing of Oeco being a noble, however. :3 or at least royal attendant to one! hehe.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 am

I misseded you. :<
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:47 am

I know you did, but you were stalking me on Deviantart D:> How could you miss me? <3
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 am

Arpee mostly.

That and also I've seen you getting bettar. :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)   Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kittariku - New, I'm Shayiss now! I think I'm back :)
Page 1 of 1