Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD

Go down 
+7
bittybit
wachey
Zarashi
Morgue
Mouse
Ten
Zaiats
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:03 pm

O3O
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

LOL Face wars! XD

>P
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm

FAEC WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZ! >8V >8B >8U
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:39 am

Peanutchan wrote:
Cuz lordy we need more psychos! XD

..aaaaaahh... crazy is so fun. X3

Don't tempt me. >___>;; I usually play total nutjobs. -Not... not designing one at all. Totally.-
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 am

I usually play the villain or the reluctant side char. XD XD
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:49 am

I dion't usually play crazies, just sexually deviant, fanatically loyal characters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 am

I did you some fan artz....*glomps and smothers Convoy* god i love this guy. Even if i suck at drawing him.

Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 Convoy

Done cos i can't really sleep at the moment....mentally i'm tired i want to go to bed...but my painkillers give me a high that makes me hyper...T-T
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:48 am

I would does fanartses... But all I can think of for any is something with SOL BEING KIDNAPPED, wtf brain.
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Ahhhh I live!

Just did a butt load of College MATH >C *sets it on fire*

Anyways... X3

YAY!!! Fanarts!!! XD Nobody can properly draw Convoy and even I get a headache from all those legs and his neck. XD (LOL and as I type this I see a Millipede on TV) I know how you feel with those meds. Mine made think large spiders where crawling on me while I tired to sleep, I feel sorry for you. I HATE not being able to sleep and I'm usually nocked out for 12 hours!

Ten: OMG I'm sorry, I haven't really done anything for Sol's pic. TwT Haven't had time to do anything else but doodle on paper. I'll do a bit before I go to bed tonight. XD
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:17 pm

I was drawing a picture of Convoy going 'Gentlemen! I have a proposition!'. xD
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:29 pm

XD Hey, take your time, Zaiats. I know full well what it's like when things get like that. Do what you need to do. XD
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:54 pm

LOL! Here's a suggestion. He should say "OBJECTION!!!" and point with all four of his hands! XD XD Now that would make Pheonix Write jealousy!

Ya but a sketch or two would help me calm down before I go to bed. XD
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:09 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:03 am

K Ten! I ended up rushing this a little too much so.. I'm not COMPLETELY happy with it but I'm not going to change his design. XD After I did the bass colors I realised his markings make him look like he's wearing a corset and ripped stockings! LOL XD

NOTE!!: Usually he has his scythes curled up to his middle under his arms, not over his sides.

Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 Profile_Pic_Sol_by_Zaiats

As you can see, he got a bit of an upgrade with his legs. XD They're a bit thicker from having to run around alot but some of that is also his leggings. XD

His markings look a little fake but I guess I an explain that away as he's a bug that mimics a wasp and isn't actually a wasp. Does that make sense??
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:00 pm

D'aaaaaaaaawhsocute.

He does really look like he's wearing a corset and stockings. I remember that bit about the scythes from the original scribble for it, so I'll definitely keep that in mind. ...D'awh. X3
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:37 pm

XD I laughed when the realization hit me.

"Sorry kid didn't mean to make you look like a bimbo." TwT;;

Sol: "you mean the skin showing ladies on the street at dark time? If so that not evil, they give Sol candy!"

"Um....-_-lll"
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Pummelo will still tote him off, regardless. I just... need to figure out where to make Pummelo from so I can make a thread to start these shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 pm

awww He's so cute, Ceres would give him candy :3
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 pm

LOL It would be interesting to see what happens with Pummelo. XD Props to him when he actually catches Sol. XD

Sol: Sweet stuff? Really?! *looks like he's about to start on a sugar rush. XD*
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Stop Laughing   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 am

Apex: " I thought I told you to . SHUT.UP!

Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 Fight10

Found Apex's colors on my old Ipod Touch (Although my coloring here doesn't show them very well). Did them when I first got him so they're official XD. He's a mix of Orange/Yellow/Black instead of just Yellow/Black or Orange/Black. His eyes are red but one is a brighter shade which I'm not used to coloring at all. >w>;

The Hyme he's fighting I'm guessing is from someone else's Hive or one of his men who's disobeyed him one to many times.
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 am

I can feel the action and this picture. And for I moment I even got a feeling it was my eye Apex was smashing 0_- )))
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*long inhale*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <3
X3 That pic of Apex is EPIC!!!
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 am

(Do-Gooder) AHAHA it does look like he's taking out the viewers eye haw? XD

(Peanut) Fffft YAY! Thank you! This pic was less complicated than I thought it would be. And look! He's colored for once! *le gasp! I srly should at least start drawing doodles of him on the comp and posting them so it doesn't look like i don't draw him at all. >w>;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD   Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumping on the Bandwagon Herrherr XD
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Gallery :: Meddus Gallery :: Art-
Jump to: