Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of Meddus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Rules of Meddus Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Meddus   Rules of Meddus EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:10 am

Only the Admin can:
Anything I damn well please! XD

Only the Admin and Mods can:
Can alter info on any topic
Move threads
Create new areas

Only the Admin, Mods, and Designers can:
Create NPCs, Creatures, Objects,
Design info on Lands, Cultures, Plots
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Rules of Meddus Empty
PostSubject: Allowable body parts   Rules of Meddus EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 am

Allowable non-bug body parts:

Obviously Bug and human body parts are allowed. But NO Humans with bug wings. Must be mostly insect.
However, I am allowing some non-bug parts as well. But only some select parts.

Feet and Legs:
Ungulate (horse, zebra, donkey, cattle/bison, rhinoceros, camel, hippopotamus, goat, pig, sheep, giraffe, okapi, moose, deer, tapir, antelope, and gazelle)
Bird (anisodactyl, zygodactyl, heterodactyl, syndactyl or pamprodactyl)
Reptile and Amphibian
Paws are limited to Pillars, Myrians, Arachins, and only other "furry" Meddians.
Hands (monkey and Rat)
(these all can also apply to Hands and Arms)

Wings:
Insect only (sorry, may eventually allow Bat, Pterodactyl, and possibly bird in the future)

Tails:
Insect like tails with more flexibility is allowed. Will allow furry tails on furry bugs. Allowed furry tails- Horse, dear, sheep, rabbit, dog, wolf, Monkey. No CAT! Sorry but feline is just not adaptable to insect like bodies. I am willing to allow Feathered tails to some extent. Please ask for this type of Tail first to see if it is allowed. Reptile, amphibian (tadpole), goldfish (Translucent or colored membrane) are also allowed. But please ask about the fish tails first.

Ears:
Most medians don't have visual ears. Being covered either by a Disk or ridges of exoskeleton. Inner ears are dominate on Meddus.
Pointed elf ears, goat, horse, deer, dog, floppy eared rabbit, feathered, fins, reptile, and non visible.

Faces:
I will allow similarities to some animals. Equine, Camel, Deer, Bovine, Ape, Monkey, reptile, feline, may allow some Canine.
Now this is not an invitation for cat people with butterfly wings. So only base features on other animals but with strong Bug features.

Antenna:
Antenna actually do not have to look like what they are. They can be tentacles, tendrils, or horns.

Skin:
Soft (Human), Scales (Reptile), Carapace (Leathery), Bone Shell (Hard), Rubbery (Dolphin), Fur (Dog) Wool (sheep), I will also allow feathers.

Patterns:
Patterns found on any insect can be used on any Meddian. Does not have to be the same base insect.
Noninsect patterns allowed- Deer, Horse, Cow, Pig, dog, cat, fish, reptile, amphibian, bird. Striped (Zebra/tiger), Spotted (horse/dalmatian/cheetah/leopard/jaguar)

Colors:
Colors on any insect is allowed on any Meddian.
Allowed noninsect colors- Deer, horse, Cow, Pig, Tiger, cat, dog, fish, reptile, amphibian, bird.

Robotics:
I am allowing up to Steam Punk and some Battle Angel Alita cybernetics. But now 100% Robots yet.

If there are any questions on other body parts let me know.

Last edited by Peanutchan on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Rules of Meddus Empty
PostSubject: Animal Characters   Rules of Meddus EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:44 am

As in Not humanoid. You can have them. But they can only speak to each other or have a conversation with themselves.

Example:
A spider talks to her bat mount. The bat can understand her. But it just makes sounds back. She may understand the intent but not understand what exactly is said.
However, Bat A can speak to Bat B and be understood and have a conversation. But their Spider Handler nearby does not.

Please only have animal characters with larger animals or proven smart creatures.
mounts or trained animals.

Aka Bat as in the Giant Bat mounts. Not the little guys who hang out in a bell frees.

Current Meddus animals that are character approved:
Giant Bats
Giant Birds
Baboon Dogs
Giraffe Weevils
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Rules of Meddus Empty
PostSubject: RULES   Rules of Meddus EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:02 am

I go by a three strike basis. First offense is a warning. Second is a lecture. Third you will get punished. The Punishment will fit the crime. Repeat offenders will be banned. My MODs are allowed to add on to this if they see or think of any other factors I haven't covered.

1. Be polite please. This should go without saying but still...
2. No SUPER or God mode characters! This may be fantasy but I'm trying to make this a somewhat PLAUSIBLE world. If you want your bug to have a 'special ability' you must be get the okay from me first to make sure you aren't breaking this rule.
3. No extreme technology! So far Steam Punk Style is as high of Tech as Meddus has for now until the world is complete. Once Meddus is mostly or completely finished we may discuss a higher level. Yes, Cyborg body parts is allowed. But don't go overboard! No cannons or lazers or 100% robotic.
4. If you are under 18 STAY OUT OF THE ADULT SECTION! Don't give me a reason to delete this forum entirely.
5. Do not advertise other sites. I will allow drawing online ones like iScribble. But that is it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules of Meddus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of Meddus   Rules of Meddus Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of Meddus
Page 1 of 1