Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[-]A Major Withdrawl[-]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

[-]A Major Withdrawl[-] Empty
PostSubject: [-]A Major Withdrawl[-]   [-]A Major Withdrawl[-] EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Two figures walked into one of the citys that were scattered across the grounds of Fellgrad and made their way into the inner parts of the city. One of the figures was a Hyme and wore all black clothing, with his top ripped and torn, looking like a robe that was cut short. He had yellow skin and red-orange-ish and black armor that covered most of his body. On his head, his hair was brown and fasioned into dredlocks with golden rings around each lock. He wears circular sunglasses and a black wide-brimmed fedora hat with a brown band around it.

The other male was of the Scarabin race, more specifically the Scarab variation of the race, and has black skin that was rarely ever seen as most of his body was covered in a raven black exoskeleton so he didn't bother with clothes that much. His face even was covered with his exoskeleton, excluding his eyes, and formed a mask over it which made it look like he was silent whenever he spoke.

The wasp seemed to be leading the scarab throughout the city and finally stopped the scarab as they found themselves infront of a large white building. The scarab looked at it and then up to the sign that said 'Bank,' looking over to the wasp with a sceptical look only conveyed with his eyes afterwords. "Robbing a bank? How cliche can you get?" The wasp seemed to get rather angry and smacked the scarab with the back of his hand before speaking out. "Shaddup! You think you can come up with something better?!" The scarab rubbed the spot where the wasp smacked him and continued to look at the wasp with a skeptical look. "I do, I saw a black Myrian merchant awhile back, but no. Your dumbass had to go with the cliche!" The wasp's eye twitched before he began to pound away at the scarab, yelling as he did so. "Who the hell are you saying is dumber than bricks?! Huh?! Huh?!?!"

The wasp finally stopped pounding the scarab after a few Anisians landed infront of the bank holding a few bags full of money and walked into the bank. The wasp and the scarab looked at each other before they walked side-by-side into the bank and watched as the Anisians were puting the money bags into the vault. The wasp and the scarab both look to their sides and look down the guards that were at each side of the door. The scarab then raised his armored arm and brung it down onto the guards head while the wasp sliped out an extending staff and bashed it against the guard's face, both blows knocking the guards out. The wasp then turned to the civilians and the employees and wiped his staff against the air before speaking, stopping them from screaming. "Oi! Shaddup! Once I get my money and leave then you can scream! I don't want the law on my ass 'till then!" The male said as he made his way to the safe and began to pick up the bags of money, while the scarab made sure no one left and told the authoritys.
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

[-]A Major Withdrawl[-] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-]A Major Withdrawl[-]   [-]A Major Withdrawl[-] EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 am

(Well don't think anyone's gunna bother posting here, probably the large post. Guess I'll finish this up and move bandit boy somewhere else.)

The wasp then walked back out of the vault with a few bags of money in his hand ad slung around his back as he saw the scarab looking out of the front door of the back. "Uh, we might wanna run." The scarab said as the wasp walked up next to him, seeing a crowd of authoritys making their way up to the bank. "Aw crap, there's a back door, right?" The scarab shrugged as the two hurried to the back of the back where they foud to have no exit at all, only a few windows. "Well what now?" The scarab said as he looked over to the wasp who looked like he already figured something out. "I have an idea."

The shiny black form of the scarab flew through the window and landed on the ground as the wasp jumped himself out of the window, met with yelling from the scarab. "Oi! What the hell was that?! I'm not some god damn cannon ball!" The wasp didn't say anything, as the authoritys were already poring out of the bank window and giving chase, prompting the wasp to grab the scarab and lift him to his feet as the wasp began to run. "Shut up and move!" He said as he and the scarab began to run for a awhole 10 minutes without the authoritys stopping in giving chase. "You know, maybe we should loose the money, maybe they'll stop chasing us." The wasp's eye twitched as he looked over to the scarab and spoke. "Or.." He then swung forth his stingger, breaking the skin where it wasn't armored and injecting a paralysing poison. "Boone! You son of a bitch!" Boone simply looked back with a bright smiled before he had come up to a cliff, as they had now run out of the city's outskirts. "Yeah, I get that alot." The scarab and the authoritys watched as Boone jumped off of the cliff and landed on branch to branch, breaing each along the way so that he couldn't be followed, as none of the authoritys had wings. Boone simply lowered his hand to them abit after landing on the ground and ran off.
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/

[-]A Major Withdrawl[-]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Roleplay :: Meddus Roleplay :: Fellgrad-
Jump to: