Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Escaping-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:01 am

A huff of smoke had engulfed a blue scarabin's face. He was tall,standing at 7'2",his legs thin but strong.His arm was also thin,but had a thick shell around it.His other arm was made of metal,and broke a little to easily for his comfort.The air was cold on his skin as he stalked down a forest path,heading in the direction of Tortuga to restock up on some metal parts for his arm.

He growled,indicating he was in a bad mood today. He had recently gotten into a fight with another scarabin over a child's safety.Apparently the parent didn't approve of his words,as he swung at Vigor with his hand. And that started the fight.Vigor managed to beat the other scarabin,but he had gotten his amount of damage more towards his metal arm. Mechanical things were not very common here in Grimm,and it frustrated him more than anything. Elijah could fix it up very easily,but he couldn't risk bringing the child here again. Children. The only thing that kept Vigor in this continent. The children were not safe here,and most were nice children,but as they grow older,they lose their nice personality to grow a more violent one. Like most people here.

He finally reached Tortuga,seeing all the merchant stolls lining in a neat row,meats and jewelry set up for people to see.He growled once more as a woman had proceeded to walk slowly in front of him. Vigor hated this continent and wished to move to the more snowy continents.He liked the cold. The thought made him smile.He got to the stall he was familiar with and bought what he needed,walking out of Tortuga and into the woods.It was always dark here,so why did he see the outline of a figure in the think fog?
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:09 am

Swinging her satchel back and forth with contentment. The rhoparan saw it fit to walk in the dark forest. She actually had not qualms with Grimm unlike the other butterflies that lived with her. She actually did not see the evil that everyone in Grimm saw...No, she just saw an unhappy land that needed a cheerful grin.

Tripping over a small pebble, she stumbled slightly before regaining her balance. Green eyes staring at the strange rock as she picked it up happily and tossed it into her satchel. Continuing on her track towards Brackish Town where the other insects lived. Not that she hated them, but she did not like their manners despite the fact that they have given her food and shelter. Sighing heavily Oditi wondered through the thick fog oblivious of the creatures surrounding her. The dainty butterfly did not mind, the dullness in her green eyes showed that she did not pay no heed to the strange noises. Nor to the fact that there was a shadow in the distance. Smiling she waved a white claw in the air to signal she was standing there.

"Why hello stranger! Fine day is it not?" she giggled while sighing jovially, she had not a clue who it was but she paid no heed. Everyone seemed nice or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:03 am

When the figure got close enough,Vigor made it out to be a woman. Butterfly if you may. His red eye peered at her curiously as she waved to him.
After saying hello,she giggled. He smiled,another person who wanted to shed some smiles on this black continent.

He laughed. "Fine day indeed. The fog is as thick as ever here in the woods. Say, I've never seen you around here before. Are you a new comer?" he wondered to her. He huffed,throwing the white bag over his opposite shoulder,the metal in there jangling. Not many people would just willy nilly come up to him and randomly say hi,seeing as he looked a little menacing with his metal arm and bulky build along with his red eyes, thanks to the eerie ways of Grimm.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 am

With a large grin she lifted off the ground and fluttered towards him. His massive form shifted the thick fog which strangely did not seem to frighten her. She is just glad that there is someone here to talk to besides insane bugs who want to eat one another. "Well...In some ways yes...I am still exploring this place and may I say its quite...Fascinating..." gracefully dropping to her feet right in front of him. Her head coming up to his massive thighs. She herself being only five inches tall did not help her in the slightest. Yet Oditi did not mind, if the bug was evil he would have eaten her eons earlier.

"I am guessing you may be a local...Where are you headed off too? I was just headed towards Brackish Town but I am not all wanting to go back just yet...Its not a great place that I live at but it will do for the time being.." she gave another heart felt smile. Her green eyes glancing at his narrowed red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:07 am

He watched as she fluttered towards him, landing on the ground in front of him. She was very short indeed as he had to squat down.
He nodded " I am a local. And it just so happens I was also on my way back to Brackish Town." he said,huffing out a breath again. "If you don't want to head back then where may I ask are you going? It's dangerous here for people like you." he said concerned. Many foreigners that visited Grimm usually left with something missing,and it was more than just jewels. Most didn't leave at all. "My names Vigor by the way,yours?" he asked with a curious tone in his voice. He was interested in this woman,seeing as she was bright like him,who also lived in such a gruesome place.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:56 am

Smiling nonchalantly, her lids drooping over her green eyes that flickered with joy. "Dangerous? Nothing is ever too dangerous.." she gave off a small chuckle "and no need to worry about me...I am always fine.." twirling about she let her wings flutter a bit before she landed back down on the ground. Pointing her right foot to the side in an arabesque motion. "It is nice to meet you Vigor. Vigor....What a lovely name...Its wonderful on the tongue...Viiiiigoooor...My your name is so much fun to say!" she gave off another smile before singing to herself. Oditi's voice is not one for praise, its soft and airy. One thing that the bugs she is entrapped with are annoyed by. However Oditi cannot help it, singing got her through things.

"My name..." she sounded each syallbul "is Oditi...Like the sound 'o' then 'det' then an 'e' sound to top it all off..." she gave off another warm smile before turning about on her toes. "Tell me Vigor..." she sounded it out again "why are you headed into Brackish Town?"
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:40 am

He watched her as she fluttered around. "It's dangerous here." he thought. He gave her a bright smile as she played around with his name. "The children call me Viggy." he said.She started signing and he could tell it wasn't her best trait,but he didn't mind. Some of the younger children liked him to sing to them when they couldn't sleep at night and they were distraught because either their parents are fighting or someone might have told them a scary story. Singing wasn't his favorite thing to do but if the kids liked it then he'd do it for them.

"Oditi..." he said, her name rolling off his tongue like he's said it many times already. " Very interesting name indeed." he smiled. "Well I am on my way to Brackish Town because it is my home. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:46 am

The Rhoparan stopped for a moment before turning on her toe. Lids lowered over her eyes more as she started hum then begun to tip toe towards him. "How wonderful! I believe I will head over there with you! I am not much on exploring right now, and sence you are such a nice man Viggy we can talk about each other...I don't really have any friends here...My owner wouldn't let me. However what he doesn't know wouldn't hurt him." she gave off a sweet smile before dancing around Vigor.
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:20 am

Vigor smiled,his blue teeth blending in with the color of his skin. "Very well. How about you tell me about yourself first?" Vigor suggested,standing up from his crouch and once again slinging his bag over his shoulder,before twisting his back to get rid of the tingling that's been there. He curiously looked at the rhoparan as she fluttered around him in a very graceful manner. "I'd very much like to know how someone has ended up in such a place." He then paused for a second,back tracking her words. "Owner? Someone owns you?" he asked carefully inspecting her for a mark of ownership. From his brief look he didn't see any. This girl was interesting to him. Like he does to so many already,he felt he needed to protect this girl from what she calls her "owner".
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:13 am

Oditi just gave a giggle that echoed throughout the dense forest. One of her perks is making a dark situation lively. The question Vigor asked only made her smile nonchalantly as if everyone had asked this question many of times. "Oh yes...I have four of them currently...Well, one really owns me..." she placed a slender finger upon her mouth before talking again. "Why yes yes...Four of them...Don Vito is the one who is over them...Its his gang members...Then a very unfortunate looking mosquito is said to...Oh what a beautiful little leaf..." tip toeing towards the greenery. She picked it up and placed it into her short cropped black hair. "Now what was I saying...Oh yes! The unfortunate mosquito...Pity his soul...He is the one who stole me away from Falgran...My home continent I believe...Or was it Pentra...Or Pendra...Oh my memory is not one to be great..." her soft voice replied jovially before she fluttered towards Vigor's left side.

"I do suppose it is alright living with them...They tend to not bother me, the only time they get mad is when I don't steal things for them...But I don't like stealing...So everyday since I have been here I have been locked up...Not bad though...They are nice to me...But I sometimes run away before they can do anything else.." she gave off a rueful smile before continuing. "I do not mind it out here. I meet nice people such as yourself...Tell me about you...You seem very intrigueing to me.."
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 pm

Vigor watched her carefully as she picked up the green leaf. There were many leaves on the ground,but most of them were either red or a dull gray color. It was very rare to see something pure green in Grimm.Even plants that were made to be green,turned to a more dull color.
Vigor huffed again,a puff of smoke emitting from his nostrils. It smelled like everything was burnt in Grimm,and he hated it. "Fellgrad." he corrected her. "It's Fellgrad and Pentra." he murmured just enough for her to hear,but he didn't hear the words himself. He didn't know what to think of her story. Was she happy? From what he can tell she was. Was she filled with rage deep inside her heart towards these men for making her steal and locking her up? He did not know. But he couldn't ask these questions for a reason unknown to him.
Vigor gave a quick and low growl from his throat. "I was born here." he started. "My mother and father treated me like everyone else here. But I seemed to get punished more often just because I either gave some food to other poor children or I simply smiled. When I was ten, I started to live my life in fear of my parents and the world outside my small cramped room. The only time I came out was to eat. After staying in my room like that for at least 2 years,my sister convinced me to come out." Vigor gave a small chuckle,thinking about his younger sister who he loved very much. "We lived in a small village,but it was soon attacked when me and my mother went out,leaving my sister and my father to their deaths. When we arrived back,the village was up in flames,dead bodies lying everywhere we looked. We got to our house just in time to see some men silting my sisters throat. I ran at them in rage,but they caught me,telling me that they would teach me a lesson and slowly started to rip off my arm...." He motioned to his right metal arm. "I saw the scared face of my mother before I blacked out. When I woke up, my mother was gone and the men had left me there to bleed to death,but for some reason I had lived. I wondered around Grimm for a while,until a man found me. He took me in and fixed my arm. And he taught me how to defend myself. But he died a couple of years later. I never knew his name though....." he drifted off, looking at his metal hand clenched tightly into a fist. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I boring you with my story?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Drifting down towards him, she gingerly sat upon his shoulder upon the right side. Placing a dainty hand upon his face, she gave off a warm smile. "I am sorry for your losses...Even though your parents hurt you...They still loved you unconditionally..." her green eyes lowered towards the ground. Sadness...It was such a foreign word. She felt it before, but she tried to block it out of her mind. Oditi replaced it with a facade, true, she is quite aloof but that rancid emotion always dwelled deep inside of her. "You are a good person for helping others...And what those men did to you was awful...I am glad that other man had helped you out..." she gave another gleeful smile in thought. Her persona almost changing as she placed her hand upon his shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Vigor was surprised that she sat upon his shoulder. And touched his face. Vigor felt his blue face heat up and he quickly turned away,quite embarrassed. He didn't believe that his parents loved him like Oditi said they did. He kept quiet as she placed her hand on his rather large shoulder. He crossed his arms over his massive chest. "I hate it here." he stated looking up into the forever black sky. "I don't want to live here anymore,but I'm not one to travel overseas. And the children here need someone to keep them safe. And not growing up the way I did,in fear of every little thing around you." he scoffed, "This land is filled with hate everywhere you go. Even most of the children have already been plagued by this black land." he said. He looked around in the fog that had gotten thicker,not noticing he had stopped. " I guess we should keep walking no?" he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Placing a finger upon her lip, oblivious to the fact that they were still in Grimm. She smiled nonchalantly before glancing down at his metallic arm then back at him. Listening to him made her realize that there is a reason for everything. Another burst of joy ran through her veins as she fluttered from his shoulder and flew in front of his face. Drawing closer without realizing his own needed space. "You can take the children from this place! We can all travel together! It would be an adventure!" flipping away, her tiny feet lightly brushed under his chin as she flipped sloppily in the air. "Or...We could stay here...And make some place a happier place for the children...A playground of sorts!" she giggled thinking of the playground she lived on when she was a child. Memories were beautiful pictures to her.

Rolling into the fog, she became more observant as she fluttered towards the large shape that looked like Vigor. Or...A tree...Oh no, she got lost again...But she couldn't have gone to far? It was just fog! Bouncing up and down she chuckled again to take away the fear that plagued deep inside her. Then with sheer luck she bumped into Vigor's back. "Oh my...The fog here is quite horrendous!"
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Jumping back a little bit from her face getting a little close to his own. "But there's a lot of-" he started but she started talking again. "Ah,but a playground would be demolished because the people here would think it would be a waste of space.And we couldn't travel anywhere because there's a lot of children. How would we get then out of Grimm before their parents or someone else caught us?Most of the children's parent's don't like me...." he said. They were both great ideas,but he also had to think of how they would get that many kids across the sea? And a playground simply won't do much good either.

As the fog quickly got thicker, it was either Oditi was moving away from his or his feet had moved back? But soon he lost sight of her and was about to call out her name before something bumped into his back,shoving his forward a little bit. He looked behind him to see Oditi. He quickly grabbed her wrist,tossing her over his shoulder's so she was sitting on his shoulders. "It'd be easier to walk like this since you seem to have a knack of running everywhere." he chuckled and he continued on his way back to Brackish Town. But he felt as though he was getting even more lost in the thickening fog?
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:30 am

Giving off another sweet smile, her green eyes flashed vividly as she placed a hand upon his face. She had heard his last words before she disappeared into the abyss of fog. "Their parents are not as good as you Vigor...You are probably very good with children and the people here cannot stand someone better then they. You pride yourself on modesty..And they pride themselves on...Urm...Winning..."

Ever since she had lived here, Oditi has experienced different things. Horrifying things that kept her quiet most of them time. Yet she did not let those things get to her.If they did, she would end up dead like her brother. "Its quite sad actually...Why do people fight here? It is a nice place if you get over the foggy days and the dreary streets..." her other hand tapped against her mouth as she thought back. Oditi is aloof like that, she would think upon one thing then go to the next. Like how Don Vito, the large hissing cockroach has not killed her yet...The only thought was that she comforted him in a serene way. Not in a sexual way that her other brother has done. She is actually happy that nothing promisceous has ever happened to her. "But if we get the children a few at a time...Then we can put them somewhere else in Grimm...Maybe near the shore?" she replied randomly.
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 am

Once again her hand touched his face. Most people have never touched him.The kids like him,but they never touched him. Vigor gave a laugh at her sentence. "I worry myself on the future of Grimm I guess. I might hate it here but that doesn't mean I should let this place rot even further."

Living here, Vigor seemed to put himself in more danger than what he thinks. From his carelessness of walking around too much to viciously be attacked by a giant worm or some other wild beast. And also who he fights with. Most of the children's parents either end up with something broken after they fight him. "That is the nature of this continent. People aren't nice everywhere." he stated. "Sorry to be the burst of the bubble,but doing that would take days. And there's also the problem of getting over the sea,which would also take quite a while and we need food for when the children are hungry." he pondered,swinging his bag back and forth a little bit.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 am

A loud crackling explosion is heard; not in the way a gunshot goes off; but more the way a potion detonates if it was created wrong... However, even in the gloom and mist, the bright explosion of yellow light is very, very hard to miss. However it would be the singing that is even harder to miss. Apparently someone is out there, either testing a weapon or... In a more likely situation collecting things from various plant life that was both indiginous, deadly, and simply vile.
But, more so is the sillouhette following the lyrics of the strange, deeply pitched song, the male's voice carrying in the air as he almost prances about, "КАЗАКИ-КАЗАЧЕНЬКИ! Казаки, да казаки, ай да казаченьки! Проезжали поутру села-деревеньки, Проезжали поутру деревеньки-села, ыходили девушки к казакам веселым!!!", of course the fact that the figure was dancing didn't take away from the luminous quality of the fire in the sky; that begins to flicker and die....

Then, again a crackling shot into the air; the loud sound of a shell being ejected, his laughter being heard as a ball of blue explodes into the air; once more illuminating the fog and much of the surrounding area in a frightfully blue glow. Apparently the man had no clue what continent he was on!

This was Grimm! Home to Cut Throats, Bandits, Briggands, Whores, Harlots, and all sorts of Nasties! Why is he so cheerful as he apparently collects his things?
Well, if the travelers approached they'd find out; he continuing to prance about and sing even as the light begins to fade once more. Amazingly enough the man is apparently not only not afraid, but... if one looked, clothed; unlike most around these parts who were of the 'cheerful' type...

Maybe there is more to this man than it seems...

Dare they approach? Or shall they stay away...

Again the light fades away, though, the man must be turned toward the travelers on the road; for luminous, yellow orbs appear in the fog; diffuse, barely visible in the fog, but there; glowing their sickly glow as his singing stops. Though, not without interest a voice is heard; loud, clear, and well... One wouldn't say strange but it buzzed like a pest in one's ear, "Hullo! I am seeink hyoo people when I fire zhey gun... Are hyoo nize peepell or iz hyoo meanz? Coz, if hyoo meanz I will not hesitate to turn you into flaming mean peepells!", a stern, but friendly warning!

Who the bloody fuck is this guy!?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr3qMORtM5M&feature=related The song! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 am

Vigor's footsteps stopped abruptly. And he felt his heart rate rise a little. Vigor vaguely caught a bright yellow light in the distance and some very loud singing in a language that was foreign to him. As the light began to flicker,Vigor walked forward cautiously.He knew something bad was about to happen sooner or later. This continent always felt like a survival game. This time a blue light illuminates the dense fog. Vigor narrowed his red eyes. What was happening?

He felt that his footsteps were heavy as his curiosity got the best of him. Apparently he forgot Oditi was residing on his shoulder at the moment as he stalked forward towards the singing voice. He quickly retraced his step as two yellow orbs bore into his red ones. Vigor was taken aback at this mans attire. He was fully clothed from head to toe and was very thin indeed. When he spoke his voice was loud and clear and with a slight accent Vigor couldn't place. "Uhmm we...mean you no harm?" Vigor tried. holding up both his hands in a surrendering type of way. Apparently this man hasn't been here before.And Vigor hoped he wouldn't be much trouble.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am

Gasping in surprise, the rhoparan noticed the beautiful colors of light enveloping the sky. It made her want to dance! Wiggling a bit, she got up on her feet and settled her tiny toes upon Vigor's broad shoulder. She started to spin around in a very ungraceful way but enjoyed it none the less. She giggled happily as they moved through the fog. Her eyes settling on the bright blue colors exploding around them. The fog clearing away with each of Vigor's step. Her hands slipping down her body as she made a wave like motion with them. The glow in her eyes never left as her giggle echoed through out the dense forest. She did not even feel Vigor stopping in front of the man who made such beautiful music.

Even his accent is wonderful! She loved every part of the strangely thin man, he is so different from Grimm's sad ways. Oditi loved the outlandish, no matter who different they were she treated them the same way. "My what beautiful colorful orbs you made! And the music produced is beautiful!" she chirped in after Vigor spoke. She fluttered down from his shoulder to stand in front of Vigor's enormous size. "Please show us again those lovely colors!" she pleaded with a smile clasping her hands together.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 am

"Ah, you are nut of agreseeve meen? Good! Good!", the man's buzzingly thick accent is, well, annoying yes, but it might be communicated less so if he weren't wearing that thickly clad mask of his. The rubbery materials shine in the dim light of the forest; the fog making him look more frightening than his thin, lanky form would attest. But, he does offer a glance downward; a quicky chuckle buzzing free of his chest...

"Yez, yez, I will eef you like little lady, but I do suggest verily that hyoo and zhey big mahn zhere stand back at least ten yards; I vould not weesh you to go deaf...", the fact he was bringing his massive weapon; apparently a shotgun... though the barrel was far, far too large for such small shells. Then, that is when he begins to pull out the 'slugs' that the weapon uses. Easily as tall and thick around as his own wrist... These things lacked anything resembling a safety device, yet stayed together tightly enough for the breech to load.

The vicious snapping action and the slow, meticulous cocking of the weapon are, well, show purpose things. He just smirks a bit under his mask, his mutilated face hidden from the world by use of a mask. Then, he aims up; his loud voice crying with such intensity it almost was like the weapon had gone off!

"FIRE IN ZHEY HOLE!"

And then the sound, like an explosion rocketing forth from the gun, covering the user in ashes and soot as the roiling smoke blankets him. The projectile burns all the way to it's destination... Before exploding in a gout of greenish blue flame; burning continually as it begins to fall to earth, slowly fluttering down as the smouldering caps within it die and slowly dissolve in midair... A firework of a much more practical use! And this man was using what would be thought of as 'Precious Ammo' on entertaining a little woman... Stranger and Stranger he was!
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:48 am

Vigor stood back with Oditi ten feet like the man said. Strangely enough, Vigor found no threat to this man.

He couldn't help but let a grin escape from his lips at the mans accent and the light bursting off in the air. Vigor took a step towards the man,soon enough reaching him. He then kneeld down to his height and examined the thing he used to blow the color into the sky. "What is that?" Vigor asked. He sat cross-legged in front of him inspecting the thing without touching it. Although Vigor wanted to touch it badly. Ever since his arm,hes been interested in metal things. Or shiny things no less.He curiously sniffed at the soot and ashes on the ground,sneezing when some got into his nose. Beside him Oditi was laughing and having a good time. While Vigor on the other hand was very curious about these weapons this man carried, and also how he stored them somewhere on his thin body.

(OOC- D; Gah I'm drawing a blank right now lmao.)
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 am

"Oh how wonderful!!! Amazing mixed with beauty formed into a tiny little ball!!" when Vigor and her moved back. She watched in awe as the balls burst into beautiful colors. The soot capturing wings but she did not mind. She loved the feel of it between her fingers as it melted down towards the ground. The man is certainly interesting. It intrigued her further as she fluttered towards sky trying to capture the pretty dust but it all fell away like small stars. Tilting her head she tried to find the particles but to no avail. Fluttering down between the two men she made note that she would find a net so that she may capture the glittering particles of light.

Standing on her tip toes, she examined the machine but it only made her attention span to the lanky man. With a smile she bowed down to him as if he was a regal sort. Thinking his accent made him a king. "What is your name good sir! You are quite fascinating to make such beautiful music and light.." she replied after Vigor's question.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm

"I? I am Mozzzzzko, yezzz, yezzz, I know how eet sounds! Vury strange no? Mozzzt tend to be all 'But Mozzzko how doezzz you haff such strange name?' and I can only shrug and laugh. Because it izzz a nickname and I haff no way to tell!", the mosquito beams under his mask as he talks, bouncing on his heels in the way a light insect would do. Obviously he's either not worried about the surroundings, is solid in how he thinks, or; simply does, not, care.

But, upon the larger man's interest he holds out his weapon with a smiling voice proclaims, "It is a Mozelle Company Special Action Leaver Propelled Intermediate Neutralizing Explosive Slinger, or, as those in the company say, The Mozelle Co. ALPINES Special. It is bolt action like a musket or even a shot gun; but instead of a rifled barrel or even a smooth bore it's coated with a patina finish so the explosive powders do not cake up and cause a premature detonation. Which would kill or otherwise maim me.", his voice had changed in pitch and tone, he mimicking a man as evinced by his posturing and nodding of his head. He obviously had a talent for voices since, if anything, he was using his natural voice. Apparently he just liked poking fun at his superiors, or even his friends in manufacturing.

"Eef hyoo voizze like to tezzzt I zzzzzuggest a full coverink, after all, zhey chemicalzz are not stable theengs and vould make even hyoo beeg mahn beyond repair should eet heet hyoo fazzze....", he however begins to tug off his hat and mask even as he speaks; apparently offering the large insect a chance to play with his new 'toy' as it were. Even big guys need their fun right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Escaping- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Escaping-   -Escaping- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Escaping-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Roleplay :: Meddus Roleplay :: Grimm-
Jump to: