Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gods in Meddus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhulfa
Maggot
Maggot

Gods in Meddus? Empty
PostSubject: Gods in Meddus?   Gods in Meddus? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 am

A noobish question perhaps, but what gods are there in Meddus? I haven't made a character yet, but was thinking of making a rather violent, brutal scorpion. So... Any gods who wouldn't mind a skull throne? tongue
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Gods in Meddus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods in Meddus?   Gods in Meddus? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:24 am

Due to Meddus being heavily under construction not all aspects and roles have been filled yet. but I recommend keeping an eye on Grimm for the best location for him or Monsom when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Zhulfa
Maggot
Maggot

Gods in Meddus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods in Meddus?   Gods in Meddus? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:26 am

Thank you! Very Happy Time to start writing his profile, and make a picture. Sometime.
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

Gods in Meddus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods in Meddus?   Gods in Meddus? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:29 am

Zhulfa wrote:
A noobish question perhaps, but what gods are there in Meddus? I haven't made a character yet, but was thinking of making a rather violent, brutal scorpion. So... Any gods who wouldn't mind a skull throne? tongue

Like Peanut said, it's heavily under construction still...Some of us that have been assigned zones have put up some Deities....I'm mostly doing them as they come to me. I think Grimm would be most suiting for a violent character like that....but i don't know who's doing Grimm, i don't know much about Monsom so i couldn't say XD
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Gods in Meddus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods in Meddus?   Gods in Meddus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gods in Meddus?
Page 1 of 1