Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone else had their swine flu jab?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgue
Drone
Drone

Has anyone else had their swine flu jab? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone else had their swine flu jab?   Has anyone else had their swine flu jab? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am

I had mine last week and been really ill ever since, my uncles co-worker had his before me and hasn't been in work since. Just wondering if anyone else had any problems with it?
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else had their swine flu jab?   Has anyone else had their swine flu jab? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:11 am

I don't want to jinx myself with this post, but here I go... >xD

I haven't had mine yet, but surprisingly I've been around quite a few folk who have either shown extreme symptoms of the swine flu, and been around them for weeks. I still haven't gotten any symptoms. >.> I think I either have an extremely strong immune system, or I'm just immune. >xD *probably just jinxed herself*

Sorry if anything rough happens with you or your friends D: best I can say is be careful in the winter season! Bacteria looooves humans in the cold weather X.x
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else had their swine flu jab?   Has anyone else had their swine flu jab? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 am

Well i've already had swine flu once this year, in fact i had stomach flu first and then a couple of weeks after getting over that i got pig flu.

They've been saying the second round of swine flu is gonna be more dangerous than the first since it'll have mutated. I worry about my family since after seeing me and a few other people who did have the jab, their not getting it and three people in my family have a problem with their immune systems.

I think their kinda being stupid, buuuut i don't blame them, since one is a child i can understand my aunt and uncle not wanting to take the chance on a vaccine that hasn't been properly tested.

*shrugs* they way i see things, if you get it you get it, just gotta hope and pray it don't kill you, when i had it earlier on this year it wasn't all that bad and it wasn't diagnosed until near the end of it because i didn't want to bother the doctor....it was my mum that made the appoinment as usual.

The problem is with any vaccine you have the chance of actually getting all the symptoms of the disease, i gues this is cos their infact injecting with a small amount of said disease...this is the first time i've been affect by a vaccine though.

I'm partly wondering if perhaps i caught it again before the jab and the jab actually made things worse XD Irony for you there.
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else had their swine flu jab?   Has anyone else had their swine flu jab? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 am

Buddy of mine had it bad when I was over for Halloween, seemed like. I'm not sure what's up with the whole matter since I haven't gotten stuck (and my immune system is pretty intense, honestly saying; haven't had the flu in years and I haven't been stuck in years, either), but there's probably a medical journal that goes off about it, somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else had their swine flu jab?   Has anyone else had their swine flu jab? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else had their swine flu jab?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Sand Box-
Jump to: