Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Thread of Fate (open rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Drone
Drone
Blue

Red Thread of Fate (open rp) Empty
PostSubject: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:19 am

The rainy season, the time where most living beings hide from the torrential down pours. The ground was muddy and hard to walk upon while the plants made it easier to trip while trying to navigate. The non stop rain made the whole forest seem to buzz with the continuous patter of the rain. A daring little bee tries to venture around in the open woods quietly to look for food or shelter. Only to be caught by a red thread and suddenly hoisted into the trees above. An eerie pain filled scream echoes through the forest...and then the stillness once again.

Golden eyes stare out ahead after finishing it's meal, a bloody fangy grin appearing on it's dark face. A black widow spider, a deadly contender to most other insects, even other widows. Her long silver hair stuck to her skin as the rain continued to fall, drips of rain water falling from her silky skin. She was dark, perfect for hiding out of sight while hunting her next victim. These woods were her's, no one's ever dared to take her on for many many years now. The angel of death locals would call her, striking fear in all hearts. She was even used as a scary story to keep kids in bed at night.

She had her perfect reputation, no one's ever lived to be able to see her true identity. Just the dark phantom in the earier forest that surround the small villages. Her home was perfect, 7 villages within this forest alone keeps her good when it comes to hunger. The said widow, having finished her meal continues to travel along the canopy of the trees, there was no one to talk to but herself, no one dared seek her out to begin with, she was the monster of the forest. Nadesta grinned at her many morbid titles. Though while all things seemed like she had everything she wanted, even spiders have rules to follow by with others of her arachnid species. They even had a council of elders and those in power.

Bored with how dull things were getting, Nadesta calls it a day when it comes to hunting and starts heading back into the heart of her forest. Silently leaping from one branch to another. Eventually landing at a clearing that happens to be free of rain somehow. In the clearing was a large water fall and a fairly big lake that bleeds out into a river that splits the forest in half. Walking to the water's edge she kneels down, looking at her bloodied reflection with a sick grin. Cupping her hands, she grabs a good amount of water and starts washing her face off, licking her lips at the last remains of the blood of her victim.

"Its good to be a widow" she mutters to herself. Though seemingly off guard, surrounding the area were a maze of her tiny red webs. If one should make any contact with it, she'd know of the person's presence and hide quickly. She was at peace in her home, her forest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinonaru89.deviantart.com
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 am

"Sister is there a reason why we are here?!"

"Brother stop having a tizzy fit! These are such beautiful yarns of red! Let us take one!"

Gloved fingers plucked against the sticky substance until it finally caught onto her dress. Giving a great big huff, the Dromos moved her stinger across it slicing against the red web for it only to get it stuck upon her stinger. Thankfully her twin brother tried to help but not by much. His stinger got caught too with only the venom to spar causing it to entangle more. "Sister! Now look what you have done you-" but his manaic of his sister started to curl herself up in the dreaded web of red! Her mind must have rotted when they were born...Had he gotten all the brains?!

"Sister please! We must hurry out of these woods...You know this place is terrible!" Marious tried to motion his sister out of the web but she only giggled at his musings. "Oh brother stop being a baby...Maybe we can attract one of the locals to interview them!" she replied with a large smile and started to move her hand through the web. Untangling it and moving onto the next one. "Its not as bad as it seems brother...You must be happy!" why oh why this day of all days did the two scorpions have to get caught into a web of string?!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Drone
Drone
Blue

PostSubject: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Nadesta finished cleaning herself at the water's edge, sitting back and enjoying her odd and creepy form of peace until she felt a vibration. First it was faint and she let it go...then suddenly a really strong pull. A evil smirk crosses her face, looking over her shoulder towards where the vibrations were coming from. Things were really going her way already. Standing up and heading in the direction, she looks around before taking into the trees. After a few moments, she finds the two stuck in her web, watching silently as they yell at each other. Shaking her head, they were pretty stupid for playing with a spider's web. Keeping herself hidden, she starts to speak, letting the echo of her voice confuse them for where its coming from.

" Its not every day my prey willingly gets them selves stuck in my web...." she said, laughing to add to her torment so far.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Gasping, the most sane of the two glances up into the darkened trees trying to find the voice. Pulling his arm for a second, it was free from the lashing red web but only for a minute until his sister started to play around with it. "Oh my this is your beautiful tapestry! My my its quite lovely!! I do want to congratulate you on such beauty of the work..Just marvelous!!" Marious thought he could scream at his eccentric sister for the stupid comment. However all he could do was sigh and try to reason with whoever it was talking.

"Urm...I am so sorry we walked into your lovely web madam..." he had hoped it was a lady. "We were just on are way to get to urm...Brackish town and we just had to have a little run in..My sister is quite the...How shall I say it...Outgoing one.." he chuckled awkwardly trying to diffuse the situation but it only made it worse when his sister started to giggle like a little girl. "Oh brother stop being such a pest! Can't you see this spider is an artist! We would like to see you miss Spider! I would love to have a word with you! Oh my brother a real spider mighty exciting isn't it!" Lisatrata giggled again while Marious shook his head in utter frustration. Why couldn't his sister have developed a little more brains?!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Drone
Drone
Blue

PostSubject: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 am

Nadesta kept grinning, these two seemed to have no clue what they gotten themselves into now. While they were a bit caught up in arguing with each other and tied by the thread, Nadesta slowly lowers herself out of the tree behind the boy. Making no sound until she spoke. resting her claw like hands on his shoulders.

"...so tell me....what are a bunch of innocent little kiddies doing in my forest...and playing with my webs?" her voice dripped sarcasm so much it hurt. She was just toying with them apparently. So many evil ideas creeping through her mind that would make a full grown man squirm.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:42 pm

The utter chilling of that horrendous voice sent waves of fear down his spine. Marious remained calm as possible but he felt sweat trickle down his face which created a pool around his outlandish tuxedo. He tried to think, he could use his tail which in fact had enough poison to wear her away. However his scorpion tail had been tied up in the red velvet web. Sighing heavily he tried not to think about those hands that made him squirm deep inside. Closing his green eyes he tried to laugh but it only came out awkward. "I...Assure you madam...I am not a child..I promise you we are far from children.." his eloquent voice proceded to say before his sister begun to clap. "Oh my miss spider!! She is quite lovely isn't she brother? Oh yes you both would make a splendid couple indeed! I shall make the wedding cake!" giggling Marious would now rather die from the spider then from his sisters grueling comments. "Madam..." he gulped trying to diffuse the situation. "My sister...Is off her rocker...She means no harm...She acts younger then what are real age is..." he licked his lips exasperated by everything. Is this the moment where she bites him? Trying to stir the spider, or hoped, away from eating the both of them he tried to stay as still as possible. "My my miss spider...Or do you have a name? Maybe so, but I do have a question to ask...Why is it that you must prey on us? We are scorpions...Hard shelled...Very disgusting we are..." Lisatrata begun to laugh at her oh so hilarious brother. "Oh brother! You funny man you! We are quite yummy actually...I had scorpion the other day!" if his hands were free he would have slapped his face by now. "She...Ate grass...She thought it was a scorpion.." he replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Drone
Drone
Blue

PostSubject: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 am

Nadesta couldnt believe how easy this was getting, her red web had them pinned and there was nothing they could do.
Having had her hands on hims she could feel the slight shivers he's giving off before he spoke.

"...well I suppose letting you know my name is the least I could do before I have to kill you both...but Im sure youve heard it before....my name is Nadesta..." Grinning more and more her right hand resting just below his neck at this point. Listening to the talk about the scorpions she even laughes a little but not in a pleasant way.

"...scorpions...close cousins to spiders...considered arachnids.....tough but hey...I like a challenge.."

Nadesta's grin then faded hearing the heavy steady beat of powerful wings. Suddenly grabbing at the male's head she leaves a
threat to his ear.

"...consider yourself lucky...or unlucky if she's in a bad mood"
She said to him before pulling herself back into the trees as a fairly strong and nimble killer bee lands beside the sister of the two. Her deep blue eyes held no emotion at this time, looking to the webs she shakes her head. Using her clawed like fingers she carefully cuts away the webs from them.

" you shouldnt be here" she suddenly spoke, her voice was very steady and calm as she cut away.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Was this the end? He could feel the light growing upon his eyes as he tried to think of a rational sentence to say before dying. Gulping he stayed as still as possible. How did he get so wussy all of a sudden. "Madam..Nadesta...Nice to meet you..." his sister begun to laugh energetically tangling herself up more in the web. "What a lovely name madam! Lovely lovely!" wanting to slap his forehead the male scorpion only groaned. "Madam..." sweat begun to pour slowly from his forhead. "We...Cannot be wonderful...Snack...Not good..." then...As if an angel had appeared the male scorpion's eyes widened in happiness but faded back to horror. Another killer bug?! What was this?!

Thankfully the other left in hurry, however the Killer bee female made him think twice when his sister plopped upon floor when the web had been cut. "My my! Thank you so much madam! But I did like Madam Nadesta...Nice lady wasn't she brother?" groaning again Marious lifted his arm from the tangled web before staring at the killer bee female. He wasn't too happy how close she is standing near his beloved sister but he decided to shrug it off when he noticed his sister actually a little stranger then usual. He decided to brush that off too when he glanced at the bee again. "Urm...Madam...We didn't think some lunatic of spider would come to kill us...My sister is making a journal of interesting creatures and I had to follow her before she got herself in a ton of trouble.." he nodded his head towards his eccentric sister who stared at the killer bee's wings in fascination. Then her face, her body, assessing each curve in utter interest. "My madam I do like your color...Might I interview you?!" smiling her brother Marious shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread of Fate (open rp)   Red Thread of Fate (open rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Thread of Fate (open rp)
Page 1 of 1