Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry but who I need to ask…

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flopsbe
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
flopsbe

Sorry but who I need to ask… Empty
PostSubject: Sorry but who I need to ask…   Sorry but who I need to ask… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 am

I’m total into the idea of an fictive World populated of Insectiods
and I like too help with the creation of concept arts for some of the locations,
but I’m a bit confused. The most treats I fond too this topic were around one year old,
now I don’t know how to start and who to ask when I want to discuss ideas or where to post pictures for example for Abandos.
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but who I need to ask…   Sorry but who I need to ask… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:38 am

The best person to ask would be Peanutchan, the creator of this forum, world, and creatures / people.

However, I can be of help as well, if you wish, as I'm an admin. I don't believe anyone is currently working on Abandos, but you would first have to talk with Peanutchan on that, as she has a Pygmy Arachin(spider) tribe somewhere in there, I believe. As for the last postings being around a year ago; we haven't been very active for a while, and I've only just come back a month or so ago after an absence. Most of the older members have not been on in a long time.

It is always good to have such an eager, willing artist to help with concept art, but I will say again, you must talk with peanutchan either through a personal message, or ask here, specifically for the Abandos locale; https://meddus.rpg-board.net/t178-assignments-for-fellgrad
Back to top Go down
flopsbe
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
flopsbe

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but who I need to ask…   Sorry but who I need to ask… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Thankx, that’s a good point to start, i was a bit nervose to ask if I could work on this great project too.
Especially because my English is not the best, but the red earthy landscape of Abandos has fascinated me for a while, so I want to give it a try.

Happy Holidays
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but who I need to ask…   Sorry but who I need to ask… EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:43 am

No need to feel nervous, we're a friendly bunch here Smile
And no worries about your english, I can understand perfectly, hehe. I've had my fair share of friends, some of which have a hard time, as well. Smile Abandos is a neat place, but I don't think much has been done for it yet, unfortunately.

Happy Holidays for you, as well, Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but who I need to ask…   Sorry but who I need to ask… Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry but who I need to ask…
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Listen through the door... :: World :: Help-
Jump to: