Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SO, about this age thing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Gearbits
Maggot
Maggot
Inky Gearbits

SO, about this age thing. Empty
PostSubject: SO, about this age thing.   SO, about this age thing. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 am

So I've seen some just say "adult, young" and others use human ages. So I was wondering, what is the actual age system?

Do they go by human years, do they generally just live longer, shorter? Just curious here cause it's about the only thing aside from home-towns that I'm unsure about for my characters.
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: SO, about this age thing.   SO, about this age thing. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 am

Inky Gearbits wrote:
So I've seen some just say "adult, young" and others use human ages. So I was wondering, what is the actual age system?

Do they go by human years, do they generally just live longer, shorter? Just curious here cause it's about the only thing aside from home-towns that I'm unsure about for my characters.

it depends on the spieces for me...with things like roaches i'm gonna use stages, Nymph would be a new born/child and then the varous stages of grow up until they have wings, the growth cycle/shedding is the same in the cricket/grasshopper family too....
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: SO, about this age thing.   SO, about this age thing. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 am

I've been using human ages. But they are capable of living longer than humans.
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: SO, about this age thing.   SO, about this age thing. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:38 am

I'll use general descriptions if I haven't settled on an age (like Ginseng is listed as a young adult; she'll have an age, eventually). But otherwise, they's gots numbuhs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO, about this age thing.   SO, about this age thing. Empty

Back to top Go down

SO, about this age thing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Listen through the door... :: World :: Discussion-
Jump to: