Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|+|Chiyu Springs|+|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

|+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 am

Aeira continued to watch the pleasant scene with an adoring smile and his head resting on his fist. The male didn't take his eyes off of the scene until he heard some aggressive knocking on the window next to him. Aeira jumped and then looked over to see a Hyme Wasp, who was wearing a white scientific outfit. The male was also wearing very thin glasses that were smaller then his own eyes. "Hello again, just here to see how MY new springs are." Aeira then gave him a questioning look before giving his reply to the confrontal scientist. "Last time I checked, you weren't related to me and the council wouldn't give you a warrent to take these springs from me."

The scientist then gave out a smal chuckle before he spoke in a boasting voice, showing Aeira a small paper. "Well quess what this is, Spring Boy. This warrent gives me full right to storm in here and take the spring that is rightfully your Government's." The male then gave a shocked face, as there was no way that such a warrent could get past his close friends in the council. The only two possible ways they would let it past them is if they were removed from their positions or killed.

The male then slammed his hands down on the small desk infront of the window with an aggrivated look on his face. "Listen! This spring is my entire life and the last great gift my family gave to this world! And I'm not going to let you destroy it with your experiments! Leave now! I'm not letting you in, even if you have a strike force wih you!" The male yelled out, enough to where everyone else could hear him. The Wasp then scoffed and showed his own angry face before letting out his angry voice. "If you want it that way, then that's how it shall be!" The male said before he turned and stomped away, no doubtably returning soon with force.
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:59 pm

OOC: Saw your post for the sudden silence outside of Grimm, I was doing profiles like everyone else but now all I really have to do is put the finishing touches on Sol and then I'll be done. I'm only going to have three characters right now. X3

The girls back away again this time separating even more. All of them were still not sure about the Old blood and her movements seemed so large and impressive that it was hard for them to fully take it in. There were some small silent encouragements from Peony but that did little good.

"What arrogance that one has. I'm afraid I've never see him in town before." Agrimony shifted towards Aeira. "I knew that the counsel has been debating on what to do with the springs for some time but I never thought this would happen."

Her eyes squinted as she watched the Hyme retreat with an indignant huff. The girls behind her seemed to agree with her earlier statement and chorused "Mean person! Mean person!" while sticking our their tongues. Agrimony leaned up against the wall and continued to watch.

"I came here for relaxation and it seems that I've found some interesting events instead. But still I would like to use your hot springs right now if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:24 am

"He's been trying to get these springs for years. Apparently he's been employed by some old king to make a 'immortality syrum' out of the spring water. But his experiments will only destroy the springs." The male said as he looked down at the girls behind Agrimony and then to the female herself before speaking once more. "Knowing him, he'll be back with the toughest he can find, and I'll probably have to fight this time. If I stand there and take the hits like last time, I might actually die." The male whispering the last part, not wanting the younger girls to hear it before going silent for a bit and then looking back up at Agrimony with a smile. "But I'll worry about that later and deal with it when it comes around. You all just go enjoy yourselves, it usually all turns out for the best."
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 am

Aeira turned his eyes to the area outside of the small window he sat behind as was his main job at the springs. He kept his eyes out the window, but didn't need to look behind him to tell that Agrimony and the girls that followed her around like ducklings hadn't moved.

After a few minutes of silence, it was Aeira's own stomache that broke the silence with a small roar of hunger. He looked down at it before looking back to Agrimony and the others behind her with his usual smile. "Hehe, looks like I've bcome alittle peckish, would any of you like me to make anything while I'm getting myself something to eat?" The male said as he looked down at the girls specifically, as this last question was really intended for them. "Maybe some sweets perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 am

The Girls all brightened up when the word sweets was mentioned their eyes lighting up and widening. The ones most excited about the sweets happened to Marmalade, the Honey Bee Hymn and Peony. Magna could care less though. Climbing down the OldBlood, Peony grabbed Marmalade's hand and looked at Aeira expectantly. Seeing her girl's expressions, Agrimony chuckled and felt a little sorry for whatever food he was going to offer.

"I do believe you've said the magic word Gate Keeper. Girls will be girls and they all have sweet tooths. If the you could watch them while I find a place in the springs that would be appreciated."

Agrimony folded her first set of limbs across her chest and the second pair down at her side, folds of gold and black shifting at the movement.

" And tell me when those brutes come. I'm not beauty and brains you know, " She slid her scythes across her legs and flattened out the wrinkles "I have these for a reason and it has been a while since they were ... properly used." Agrimony grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:59 am

"Oh come now. You can here to relax, not fight." The male said as he looked over to the girls as he bend down to their level, wearing a bright smile on his face as he spoke to them. "Now then, why not go to my kitchen and you can tell me what you want?" The male said as he stood up and opened the door to the springs and held it open, waiting for them to follow. "My house is just over there, so it's not a long walk or anything."

OOC: Yay, you got some time~! x3 Sorry I didn't make a decent sized post thought. v-v
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:05 pm

OOC: That's ok. XD I'm doing smaller posts then I would like too. X3 I'm currently trying to get a quick ref sheet for The Girls done right now. XD I'm sorry. Short post is short. TwT

Everyone followed Aeira to the kitchen wanting a bite to eat. They were told not to eat before going to the hot-springs, just like you're not supposed to eat before going swimming, but they were hungry enough for a snack or too made up of mostly sweet things.

The whole party walked forwards and looked to where Aeira was directing them. As they approached a few of the girls looked back wondering how the OldBlood was going to fit through the doors to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:27 am

Aeira led the girls to his small home next to the springs, about 20 steps from the doors of the springs. The male opened the door to his house and held it open for the girls before going in himself. The male walked into the kitchen and put on a apron that had been hung on one of the handles of the cabinets and tied it against his red and white kimono, not wanting to have anything get on it, as it was a bit of a family heirloom. The male then grabbed his recipe book and flipped the pages until he found what he was looking for.

He showed them a picture of a long brown pastry that was glazed and had two lines of white icing going down it. "This is my specialty, would you like this or did you all have somthing else in mind?" The male said with his usual bright smile as he looked down at the girls, awaiting an awnser.
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:50 pm

The Girls looked at the long earthy colored pastry on the pages and wondered if it would come out better than it looked on paper. Peony and Marmalade were still the head of the group now crowed around Aeira's cooking area, all wondering if they could get him to put more frosting on the cake then was shown on the picture.

"This is my specialty, would you like this or did you all have somthing else in mind?" The male said with his usual bright smile as he looked down at the girls, awaiting an answer.

Oh. They were given a choice? Well then. The brown cake looked good but The Girls didn't know what it was exactly. Plus if this person was going to bake it and not them, why not get something they like but don't have very often? Looking at each other they sized up the book and the cook. The one who made all their meals was Sol, who was Agrimony's (and in turn their own), servant making and buying anything they wanted. Sol had no formal training in the culinary arts but what he did know was how to make food taste good.

Actually... remembering Sol made them think about the fresh baskets of blackberries and strawberries at the club. How Sol had gotten ahold of those two baskets was a mystery, like magic. Food items that were packed full of juices were a bit rare in Vunvava since the area was dry. But again, with the mention of Sol they now knew what they wanted to eat. The confection was light and extremely sweet at the same time! Perfect as far as they were concerned.

Magna stepped forward, face completely expressionless. "We would like Strawberry Shortcake." She got nudged in the ribs by Lëaf. "...Please."
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:05 pm

The male watched the girls as they searched through the book, looking for what they wanted. After a few minutes, they finally came forth with their awnser, a strawberry shortcake. The male looked down at the picture of said cake and realised it had been awhile since he had made it, or even tasted one.

"Ah, of course. I'll have it done in about twenty minutes. You are free to explore the house the around it if you like. If you see a bunch of Hymes though, go back to Agrimony, alright?" The male said as he had started gathering all the needed supplies for the shortcake and began on the first steps of the recipe.
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 am

OOC: Do you know what happened to Morgue? Is she going to continue RPing?

"Ah, of course. I'll have it done in about twenty minutes. You are free to explore the house the around it if you like. If you see a bunch of Hymes though, go back to Agrimony, alright?" The male said as he had started gathering all the needed supplies for the shortcake and began on the first steps of the recipe.

All of them nodded and began to move in mass towards the first door closest to them. They knew that twenty min wasn't enough to properly explore but they would give it a shot. As they made their way thought the first door The Girls noticed a long hallway with even more doors attached to it on the right side. On the left side was a open hallway type area that stretched into a small garden.

Just as the last part of their huddled forms got through the door at the end of the hallway, Peony, who had been holding onto one of Manga's back legs, tugged backwards hard and actually brought the whole precession to a stop. There, floating rather haphazardly, was Merlot on the other side of the fence separating the garden and the hot-springs area. Since three out of three members of the Hive mind could not fly those who can weren't up in the air as much as they needed to be. Because of that their flying skills were somewhat lacking. Merlot glided towards them haveing been guided by the Hive Mind. She was exhausted from having to be away for so long and The Girl's were just then starting to feel the strain.

After catching her they sudden all felt tired and rather sick. Pulling her into the middle they moved back to the kitchen in hopes of sitting her down and having Aeira help her. The whole time they moved Merlot leaned heavily on them.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 am

OOC: I don't know, she said she has been buys with college and such I think. ))

Aeira shifted from one spot in the kitchen to another quickly while the girls were exploring the male's home. He went from the pantry to the cupboard to the stove and back again in an almost periodic fashion as he went through each step of the recipie, making the batter, getting the icing, strawberrys, ect.

As he put the two layers that would be the cake bread into the oven and put the timer on so that he wouldn't let the cake be over cooked. The male heared the footsteps of the girls walking back into the kitchen and turned around to meet them with a smile. "Oh? Done already?" He said before he noticed that there was one of them that looked ill. "Oh my, what happened?" The male said as his smile disappeared as quickly as he walked over to the child and put the back of his hand on her forehead, checking for an abnormal temperature. "Do you feel sick child? Hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Merlot didn't feel hot to the touche but she was not being responsive either. The rest of the party reacted though. Leaf grabbed her and puller her back, Marmalade puffed up in front of her and the rest started backing Merlot up into a chair. They did not like him coming into contact with her. Perry peeked out from underneath Magna's arm as they moved.

"We need. Water." She made a drinking motion with her hand. "Drink please."
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm

Aeira didn't like the fact that contact between him and one of the children seemed to bother the rest, even if he was trying to help the child. As he heard one of the girls spoke out to him, telling him to get them some water. He immediatly walked back to the kitchen sink and took a cup, filling it with water and then walking back to the girls. He handed the cup of water to the girl who told him to get some and then kept his distance, now knowing they seemed to perfer it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |+|Chiyu Springs|+|   |+|Chiyu Springs|+| - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

|+|Chiyu Springs|+|
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2