Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry Empty
PostSubject: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 am

The darkness was thick, like violet velvet, muting the vibrant colors of the day, and cooling everything in a shower of stars. Not that there was much light here to start with, twisted trees forming a canopy of shadows above the ground, each moving in some sort of shadow ballet, dancing to a chorus no one was able to hear. Though the way the blue eyed creature tilted his head to the side, one could only assume he was listening to some far of melody. Long blue feelers swayed softly atop his head, shivering in the night air as his pale, marble toned flesh stood out against his long lower body which was hard and black as the night around him save for the many moving legs the same shade of blue as his depthless eyes, surrounded by bone which pushed out against his flesh and broke the skin along his temples.

Pausing Xenon’s raven lips slid into a slow smirk, a common expression for the centipede, folding all six arms across his chest. It was the time of night he enjoyed best, when most other creatures were mucking about unable to make out the myriad patterns of the midnight world, relying on light to lead them. Coiling his body under him, he leaned his back against the hard cold bark of the tree, listening to the silent pulse of life around him, waiting, to snuff it out. Or at least for something more entertaining to come along.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 am

Interesting, you, well, you could say that about this lone figure; trudging along with a solemn grumble on his lips. After all; crushing plants under foot and fending off branches was't going to make you happy. His large arms grab and pull aside small trees that are in his way; knuckle spikes tear through timber with relative ease if his hands cannot move them; by the gods and the Mother Tree does he sound like a Monster. Loud grunts of pai are heard every few loud clomps of his feet; a branch being missed or a lash of some 'plant that stings' whipping against his legs.

Hell, he's lucky to not have attracted too much attention from some real threats; like birds or lizards! But, given how irritable sounding he is; it might be he who scared them off!

Thankfully his night time trek hadn't been for nothing, after all; a clearing and some respite for the short man... He now heaving his backpack free of is shoulders; letting it down with a thunderous thump. He's tired... It's still night; still dark... But he's close to where he needs to be for the day; just a few more hours... A few more. And unlike ost of the other bugs, he's not going to stop and sleep until he's there!

So, sprawled out on his back; he had 'fallen' his eyes close, they were useless in the dark. But, he just listens, and sighs heavily; he likes the pulse of night time life. It felt... Good, to not worry about much else when he was like this...

He was just enjoying the night...
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:01 am

He'd had to have been deaf not to hear the sounds of the other as they moved through the brush, the grough muttering drawing him out of his own thoughts and spuring him to move after the one who trudged so uncerimonously through the night. Moveing with an eerie silence alotted to his small feet the Myrian slide across the gound following the trail of dismantled foliage.

Peering out from behind a tree his eyes focused in on the large and yet not large by stature, form of another, sprawled out in the grass as if fallen by some great need of rest. Xenon smiled to himself, the others ramblings where such a off shoot from the normal sounds flooding his senses that he could not help the curiosity that had befallen him. Moving closer, enough to extend his long body and look over the 'fallen' form, feelers swaying as if alive in their own right and not a simple extention of himself. The predator inhaled slowly, as if testing the scent of the other before speaking, obviously he held a certin lack of caution, having felt no fear of approching such a physicaly strong being. He coiled his body back, brining it closer to his torso, though still extended enough to 'loom'

"Pleasent evening, wouldn't you say?"

He had a slow way of speaking, smooth like liquid, and his tone shifted between deep and slightly high in an eerie sort of way that made it sound as if two people were speaking at once at times.

He crossed his upper sets of arms while resting the smaller lower pair on his hips.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:42 am

"Pleasent evening, wouldn't you say?"

This doesn't startle him in the least; at least, the words don't; the tone however causes an eye to open, the only eye that works that is; the other is long gone and the lid closed over it never opens. What the man is causes the seed of panic in his chest. A. Fucking. Myrian. Now, mind you; he loved Myrians, soe of the staunchest friends on could get... At least, the Milli's were. The Centi's? An entirely different story. However, he just pokes the Centigrade creature on the nose with what had appeared to be part of his belt. Of course, when he does; the gleaming hilt of a knife is easily seen even in the dim, lightess night. He was always ready for a fight, be it fair, quick, or slow. And right now he'd be a bit too tired to care any which way; but; he hadn't drawn the knife, yet.

After all, his kind were both Predators and Prey when times were good or bad, enemies abounded or it was peace, he held no -natural- fear of the Centipede; he just held a hefty respect for anything with modified venomous mouth parts...

"Mebbe; colulda done wiffout chyeah talkin' tae me laddy. Wotchyeah wont?", of course, his voice is a gruff, guttural growl that rolls so perfectly with his accent. He almost seems iquisitive, his scent; loamy and dark, held te tangible tang of respectful fear in it that meant creatures had; though, the ook on the man's face was little enough 'fear' as it was annoyance. Plus, looking at those larger arms... He likely would have no trouble dispatching his enemy with but a strike; and at this range he couldn't miss....
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:46 am

Xenon recoiled from the prod to his face with the weapon, it wasn't from fear of the blade, only the fact that someone had touched him, regardless of the fact that it had been with a peice of steel. Most creatures avoided even the slightest contact with him, so this male's utter lack of caution had him a but taken aback, and curious.
"well forgive me for disturbing you, I was simply concerned with weather or not you were dead, what with all that fussy language and then...laying here..in the grass...alone"
He spoke again in that low to high voice, with a slowly expanding grin which flassed razorblade teeth.

The male's accent which caused his words to flow more like gravel then water interested him, it was such a unique way of speaking that he found himself wanting to keep the other talking, after all, the gruff voice was a welcome disraction from the usual silent symphony about him.

"What are you doing immatating a log here in this feild hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:18 am

Chuckles, he rolling his shoulders before pulling himself up with a tug on his knee-plates; aftert all being rather top heavy it made him a little underbalanced for what he was doing. But, once up he settlers his larger arms against the ground while his hand with the blade scratches along the chitinous wrist wrap of his opposing arm; before being sheathed. But, the recoil made him grin, his own teeth, flat before sharp; bare in a wide grin, "Maestly baeng that I am vury taer'd. But other'n'tha just not wanting to get to over worked before I continae... Although yer concern is noted, predaeter... But I'd be askin' whychyeah really want tae check less it twas tae be eat'n me..."

The mention of his own mortality was of little concern to him, he knew very well what he was, very much so that he would die; not that it mattered to him either way. But, as he quirks a ridged brow toward the other male with a low laugh, 'An' wit' th' way yae be recoil'n away from mae ittedseem that you were afraid, not used to an underdweller are yea?", he leans his head foreward, that pitted right side of his face almost perfectly shadowed.
"Most o yea nae can unnerstand most've us in the first place...."

But, to be honest he wasn't very interested in the man, he was curious as to what the Predatory Cyrian was doing so far from the darker reaches of the world; truth be told Grimm was as dark as you could get before entering strange, uncharted territories, but; honest to the Gods Above was he not in the mood to deal with too much pratteling.
"I'd still like tae be know'n all 'bout whatchyeah be doin' so far from a dark reaches? Eh'm not tae used tae see'n yer kin' away from such places...."
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 am

"more like not used to ones as bold as you." He leaned back on his longer body, using it as a brace so as to appear as if leaning upon a tree in a casual manner. He shrugged his shoulders, an interesting gesture given his many limbs before smiling again." want to eat you?" With that he gave a low laugh, a little deep sounding for one of his frame, but thus was the nature of his voice. "Gods no, you're a little /crunchy/ for my taste" he teased, flexing his fingers in the direction of the other male's body.
WIth that he oncoiled and moved in a wide arch, from the left of the male to the right, crossing infront of him rather then behind so as not to warrent and undo suspision.

"I like to wander in the dark, simple as that, tell me, where are you heading, that brings you through here hmm?" After speaking in a common tounge, the low clicking in the back of his throught seemed truly alien, cuppled with his odd manner of speach the Myrian was indeed off.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:16 pm

"Th' boldness coes from th' fact my mortality isnn't at stake. A donnae plan on dyin' anytiem soon so I'mma plan my actions around the fact I am a fighter, my strength, and my pure, animal magnatism.", the last part causes the cricket to cackle lightly. After all, the man's face, now free of shadows was a stark, dark face with lines where work had etched effort into the chtin, his lips were thin, that chin rather large; but, for some reason; he lacked a set of nostrils. Instead; his facial 'anatomy' seems to wriggle as he leans himself foreward; almost straining as those semi-glossy eyes turn toward the centipede, "Well I cannae care less about whys yer about this place, nor would I really wish for a regaling tale of anyth'like. Do ye' know of ana' towns around th' parts? Coz I think I'm going th' right way, jus' need tae be settin' shite down an' all tha'. But honestly it's effort I'd rather be spendin' sleepin' or walkin'."

Of course he doesn't add the fact that heights scare him beyond all reasoning and that he couldn't understand, or had blocked off. But, he does smile a short, grim, smile toward the centipede, "An' yer voice is odd; any reason why or is that because ye' not able to control ya' pitch well ya' blue-bonnet."

His poking fun was in jest, the Centipede was better company than the silence that had pervaded all manner of his mind and being for many, many weeks. After all, nights alone, no one around... He'd cried, many of those nights he'd howled unknown rage toward the sky, roaring his past agonies without abandon and allowing all to be afraid of him. No one bothered him; his tough body made him suitable for this harsh, harsh land; he feared not the heat, the wind, the rain, or the freezing grounds... After all; he wasn't the kind to be weak to any one thing. He could survive and he would... He would...
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 am

"well that's a very good thing, I tire so quickly of spinless, weak little moppets that wonder through here." He smirked as he spoke, feelers swaying this way and that. " Just the way I am I suppose." He offered with a small shrug and the same toothy smirk as he moved again, sliding about to coil under himself. He looked about himself, as if getting the baring of where in fact he was. " Oh, you'll have to forgive me but I don't spend much time around towns so I wouldn't know."

He made sort of /oh well/ gesture will all of his hands before leaning forwars faintly. " Well by all means sleep if it suites you, I'll make sure nothing takes a bite out of you when you're unconsious. "

He chuckled then, an even eerie sound then his voice what with the change in pitch a constant thing. Truth was he really didn't know where the next town was, or how far it would be till you hit some semblance of one, and he had no idea why he'd remained in this clearing, talking to this male for as long as it had already been. He was just so damned bored.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:30 am

A small, dark shadow moved above the form of Xenon and it's bright red eyes glew out as they looked down at the Centipede. After a few minutes of watching the male in utter silence, he then went into a croutching position, like a cat would before leaping at prey, and pushed it's form downword onto Xenon's form, yelling as it did so in a child-like voice. "Raaaaah!"

The small dark form crashed into Xenon's back before rolling off his form and landing behind him, where the dark form would be revealed to be a rather young Arachin, no older than the age of 6, with black skin and a stricking red, hourglass-like marking on his back. "Hehe~ Bouncy~!"

Last edited by Zarashi on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:38 am

Xenon clicked and hissed spinning his form around and raising up on his lower body, fingers played out to show dagger like claws. All this posturing came to ahault when he realized it was a whelp that had pounced on him and was now staring at him with large eyes. He heaved a sigh and lowered his body back down, and leaning forwards so he was eye level with the young thing. Feelers swaying he offered a small smile, which managed to still be eerie in his own right.
"Now what do you think you're doing little one hmmm?" He extended his second set of arms out as if offering a hug to the child arachin.
" You could have been hurt child" For all the softness in his voice the fluxuation of his tone never left.

He was reminded of someone in a flash of backwater memories, another child, another time.

Xenon chuckled slightly, hands still out, he wondered why this child was here, alone.

(( XD Sooo cute! I loved the little "Raaaah" ))
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 am

Xenon's threatening posture when he turned to the child didn't seem to bother the young male at all, in fact the sight made him laugh. The male then listened to Xenon speak before speaking out in his own voice to reply to Xenon's first question. "I'm playing~!"

The small child then quickly put a small peice of cloth around Xenon's eyes as the child spoke out once more. "And you're it, bouncy~!" The child said as he ran off, looking back to see if Xenon would take off the cloth and pursue him, as most other had, mostly out of curiousity for the child.

( Haha, it's his 'battle cry.' x3 )
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

His hands went up atomaticaly to free his eyes, once the cloth had been removed he turned his head, looking back at the oddly gruff male before moving after the child. Sliding through the darkness after the small form, for what seemed like no other reason then it was something to do. In fact, he had his reasons, ghosts of time past.
So it was a game of tag was it? Xenon moved after the child, slowly enough to be fair, given his length it isn't hard to outrun a child, and he was playing after all so he kept his pace even, allowing the child to keep his lead long enough to give the child a sense of fair play.

After some time he caught up and coiled himself around the tiny form. "Got you." He cooed in his up and down voice. He did not hold the child tightly, only anough to be playful. "Do you have a name little one?"

( Ahhh Little spider is toooo cute XD XD ))
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 am

"Someone called me Fari once, but she's gone now. She disappeared." The child said in a normal tone, rather than a sad one as you would usually expect from such a sentance. "I don't know what a Fari is though~" He said as he slipped through Xenon's grip as if he were covered in grease and jumped ontop of Xenon, poking at the bone-like things that poked out of Xenon's face with a curious face. "Oooooooh~"

( I'm strangely good at roleplaying small children. xD )
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 am

"I see, well Fari it is then." Xenon laughed as the child proded his face, the bones were smooth, as if polished. Brining his feelers up he proceeded to tickle the small spider who was currently using him as a climbing apparatis. It was so very odd to find a child alone, running a muck in these woods, he couldn't help but wonder why it was that he was without some gaurdian or other.

Xenon made a small churring sound, it was a happy, playfull sound that had no language translation, rolling his eyes a little as he was of course, being climbed about on with little feet.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 am

The child started to laugh as Xenon started to tickle him through his torn and oversized clothing. The child took the tickling from Xenons feelers for a minute before starting a small, plafully slap fight with the feelers.

The male then jumped off of Xenon's form and clung to a tree branch, looking down at Xenon before his childish voice spoke out once more. "So why are you here Bouncy? Were you looking for someone to play with~?"
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:41 am

The child had startled the living wits out of the cricket; who's legs had automatically jumped and bowled him over easily enough that he was rather coincidentally on his face; those two huge arms sprawled out in a wide semicricle with loud, muffled curses being shouted in fright at the ground. When one doesn't expect to be 'scared' one tends to react badly. And he was already attempting to stand; dizzy fro the exertion of his body's natural reflexes and already he's begging to speak in a dark voice much like his normal; though alost entirely incomprehensible and it's just sharp enough to turn the grass around his face brown before he sits up; huffing and brushing dirt fro his carapace in a 'well to do' manner. He wasn't pleased about that; but, seeing as the Centipede had gone; he was able to lay back out with a huffing sigh; his eyes closed once more as he listens to the world at large now.

His hearing, sadly, is acute enough to hear the words spoke; for the earth was more solid than air; his eyes twitch under their respective lids; he can't rest with anything around im for now; eyes flit open; and, in standing the minuscule man who's body was not so small is at it's full height; and then... well, he does what Crickets do. He begins to sing...

"The faithful crowd is gathered here
Soon they'll appear
The high and mighty show up
The king is in doubts!"

His voice, a dark, gritty tone that rings true to te song itself; his tone a deep, dark thing as e begins to hum the song; he himself closing his eyes and dancing to the tune itself as he; turns and moves, a light smile on his bealk face; movements are sure and sleek even as he begins to twirl and dance, his voice shakily singing lyrics to a song of times long passed; of Maidens, Minstrels, and Knights of old.

He thinks no one is around; in truth, he's hoping there isn't; for he is indulging himself in Dance and Song; he rarely has reason to, not any more....

[Daww cute. :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zSONEoJv18&fmt=18 <-- The Song.]
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:43 am

He turned as he felt the weight of the smaller form leave him, raising his gaze to the trees above he paid little mind to the 'nickname' the child had given him. "Why yes, I was looking for someone to play with." he cooed to the child, glancing around him for the rough male he'd met in the feild, had he followed?
He coiled up under himself and used his long lower body to raise himself up closer to the tree brances.

Tilting his head to the side he watched the youth, eyes very blue and very wide, smile still in place. Cocking his head to the side he hears a distant sound filtering through the trees and his smile broadens. Reaching up with his longer upper arms he beckons the child to him. "Come here little one." He cooes,
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:55 am

The male then dropped down onto the form of Xenon once more, looking up at Xenon as he landed on his form and speaking in his childish voice once more. "What is it Bouncy~?" The male said with a big, childish smile glowing out from the rest of his face.
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Xenon wrapped the youngling up in his arms and slinked back through the trees the way he came. "That's what we're going to find out Fari" He churred faintly to the child as he carried him back into the clearing, but hugging the tree line. He brought his lower hand up to his lips in a 'shhh' guesture to encourage the youth to remaine silent as the spinning form of the dancing male came into view.

He'd not heard a song like that in ages, it was something meant for around fires, and it was quite the sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:18 pm

The male looked over to watch the cricket start to sing, listening to each lyric with a gorwing smile. The male wanted to break out in applause from the song, but restrained himself, which was rather hard to do.

( Nya, my paragrahing's declining! Dx )
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:03 am

The child continued to watch the cricket as he continued to sing and dance, thinking no one was watching him. After a few more minutes of staying quiet, the child couldn't contain himself any longer and let himself speak out.

"Yaaaaaay~!" The child shouted out as he began to clap with his small hands and a large smile staying in place even as his mouth was open for his shouting to reach out to the cricket's range of hearing. The male began laughing out of amusement that the singing that seemed to grab his intrest, clapping as he continued his child-ish laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm

The young Arachin soon grew bored and wiggled free from Xenon's grip and looked over to the two. "Bye bye~! We'll play again later~!" The boy said in a loud voice with a big smile as he waved to the two enthusiastically before he turned around and ran off.

The male had been running around randomly for about a ew hours before he met the coast. He started exploring the beach until he came across a pillar of smoke, which intrigued his curiousity. The boy then ran after it and found the pillar to be coming from a large steamboat. He eventually snuck his way on and began to exploring it for a long enough time for it to sail off to it's destination, Pentra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry   You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry Empty

Back to top Go down

You keep on Crying, baby I'll bleed you dry
Page 1 of 1