Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Newcomer From Grimm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Capriccio Tinno
Maggot
Maggot
Capriccio Tinno

The Newcomer From Grimm Empty
PostSubject: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:10 pm

It had been a few days since she had come to Fellgrad, and Kimen was sure she liked it there. She sat down in the grass and stared at the beauty around her. Flowers dancing and swaying in the gentle breeze, the blue sky had no clouds save for some tiny wispy sheets of transparent white. Truly a masterpiece of nature.

She hugged her knees and breathed deeply. Such a difference from Grimm. No one could disturb her perfect moment.

That is until she heard someone approach.
Back to top Go down
http://thechillpill.forumotion.net
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 am

A small locan with bright blue eyes was looking at her. She had a small daisy on her head and smiled at Kimen. "Hello there miss." she said her voice was very young no older than 6. Soon after a large centipede was behind her he picked her up. "i'm very sorry miss my sister knows better than to run off." he said to her.

He looked at the new bug have not seeing her before he soon realized she was not from Fellgrad.

"Are you new to here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Capriccio Tinno
Maggot
Maggot
Capriccio Tinno

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

"Yes. I am new to this place. I come from Grimm." Kimen said as she stood up and dusted herself off. "It is very nice here. The sky is blue and it's not nearly as dark and gloomy as my old home. By the way, my name is Kimen. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 pm

The centipede looked at her with an odd look then smiled.

"Your from Grimm? My mother is from there. Indeed this place is very beautiful." He looked up and smiled. The little locun looked at her and giggled.

"i Azela!" she shouted and giggling more. The centipede held out his hand to her.

"I'm Dime." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Capriccio Tinno
Maggot
Maggot
Capriccio Tinno

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Kimen took Dime's hand and shook it. "I am pleased to make your acquaintance." She smiled a little at the small one known as Azela. "What does anyone do around here? I don't see much activity around these parts." She said, looking around, and scanning the horizon for anyone. Kimen was starting to think it would be best for her to get a job of some sort, if there were any. And maybe stay in one of the nicer places with villages and towns.
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:38 am

Azela laughed and crawled on to the centipede's back and hide some. Dime rubbed his chin thinking. "I do believe i have an opening at my shop. I'm looking for someone to help with delivering to the houses in town. " he smiled some. "Would you like the job?" he asked her. Azela looked at her and crawled down looking up. "What are you? your really big!" she asked cutely.
Back to top Go down
Capriccio Tinno
Maggot
Maggot
Capriccio Tinno

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:07 am

"I would like to have a job very much, as I don't think it would be very wise to sleep on the ground. Perhaps I could work up enough money to get decent housing." She closed her eyes thoughtfully.

The small locun, Azela looked up at her and asked her,
"What are you? your really big!"

Kimen opened her eyes and looked down at the child and said, "I'm a stag beetle." She motioned towards her pincers.

She turned her attention back to Dime and asked,
"So is there anything I need to do like fill out a resume? I've never had a job before so I'm not sure what to do."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 am

Azela tried to poke her pincers and fell into her lap.

"oohhh your pretty!" she giggled. Dime picked up Azela and looked at the stag beetle that called her self Kimen

"No resume. Just come to work and help me deliver stuff. I'll show you around. I could rent you the back room of my home if you'd like that." he said to her. He looked her over and gently tapped her pincer.
Back to top Go down
Capriccio Tinno
Maggot
Maggot
Capriccio Tinno

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 am

Kimen smiled. Things were beginning to look better and better by the minute. "I would like that very much! When can I start work?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer From Grimm   The Newcomer From Grimm Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer From Grimm
Page 1 of 1