Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Really Bad Eggs?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

And Really Bad Eggs? Empty
PostSubject: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Long fingers reached out ahead, thin arms swaying slightly side to side while being held out; Ysbryd hardly said a thing if someone didn't watch where they were going and ran into her slick, sticky body. She was far enough outside Tortuga to stop caring. She went in to sell her ointments and left to return home, not really living in one place or another. And it was such an odd little place, Tortuga. People said bad things about Grimm as a whole, but Ysbryd merely smiled a subdued, mysterious smile when she heard them; oh, sure, the place was full of wretches without a doubt, but it meant she could eat in peace. Anyone who tried to come after her for it simply ended up as seconds when they didn't manage to escape. Come to think of it, though, she still had a few things to clean out from her little "den"--a rather small, underground "cave" where an aquifer might have once flowed. She didn't know for certain, nor did she particularly care. It was cozy, moist, and warm enough for her, and that was all that mattered.

When she was left to more open air and outside Tortuga's limits, Ysbryd lowered her arms and tried to pinpoint her current location. Not through sight, but through how long it had taken her to get this far, what her surroundings consisted of, the texture of the ground beneath her, and even what little noise might reach. Ysbryd made not a sound before continuing toward home, having established the direction to go. It wouldn't be too much longer, now, and then it would be time to hunt for dinner. However, as she was so far out of the way, Ysbryd carefully reached back and peeled the solid fabric she wore to cover herself in public off her body, draping the pieces over her left shoulder before lazily rolling her neck. It was ridiculous, being made to cover up like that. Silly seeing people, Ysbryd always thought, caring so much about something almost everyone has or has known already. Besides, clothing was irritating and a general nuisance. Maybe it was better for those who weren't coated so thickly like she was. Eh. Didn't know, didn't care; Ysbryd was once again homeward bound, her only thoughts on mealtime.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 am

There had been an awful silence that lingered through out his system. He tried to breathe in the poisnous air but he only ended up coughing out. Trying to quiet his loud noises, he placed three fingers over his mouth hurridly before flapping his tinted yellow wings slowly. Why the dark?! He wished that it would be sunny on this terrible place. Languidly he moved through the ashened wood, pushing over a few twigs before stumbling on a rock. Bending his antennae slightly, in pain he grimaced. Getting up with effort as he dusted himself off. "This really stinks...Why would she send me out here to find mushrooms? This place is pretty much dead!"

The fiesty butterfly sighed heavily, Baojia hated the fact that he had to do Scarletta's every whim when clearly he could easily escape her. He just had an inkling that one day she would eat him...But until that time he decided to do anything for her...And for what? Sex? That was the only best part and it is the only that keeps him alive...Sort of...Picking up a rock, flicked it around his palm before tossing it to the side. He wished he was back in paradise....Anywhere but here, in his home town...He had forgotten about it sence living here. Even though he wasn't used to the dark skys, he still dreaded the feeling of leaving...Maybe he was a vicitim of need to stay?

Rubbing his fealers intently, he had taken a wrong turn without noticing. His large blue eyes sparkled from the little light that drifted in towards him. He had another bad feeling about this place, and it came across so suddenly when he ran into something white...And sticky...Falling to the ground with a thud, a massive line of goop upon his thorax, he tried to wipe it off hurridly and fly away but to his dismay...His wings had the sticky goop upon them too. The only way he could get away is maybe by charming his way out? And what he could see of the large bug is that it seemed harmless. Or he...But judging by the fabric over the shoulders he could be a girl. He didn't know these days...But it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Hey excuse me...Urm...Miss...Could you tell me a way to get back to Brackish town?" his thick musky voice asked.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:46 am

The Gastron's body tensed, contracting at the impact. Well, that was great. Outside the city proper and she still got run into? Hmph. Although the fact that she was asked a question about location... Obviously not from around here. Ysbryd considered herself rather easily recognizable to the locals. How many solid white, blind Gastrons did people usually find around here, anyway? Ysbryd languidly twisted to face the direction of whatever had just run into her, heedless of her current state in favour of this discovery, body relaxing. ...It seemed rather like a lazy turn, though, considering it took a moment to fully face that direction. Defunct eyestalks lay back and a long hand lifted in attempt to locate the voice's speaker, wandering the air blindly until finding something to collide with. A shoulder, was it? Something. Ysbryd flexed her fingers to test the nature of what she'd found, bowing her head slightly in approval when it was identified as something living instead of, say, a rock; there was a problem with people standing too close to trees and rocks and other such things. It might have earned a show of teeth if done on purpose, at this point in her life. Ysbryd left her hand in place and slowly tilted her head to the side, lips curling at one side in a bemused smirk.

"Close." Her voice was almost raspy from disuse and a bit low for a female, but pleasant enough; amused, anyway, though it sounded lazy and drawn out. "As for Brackish... I haven't been out that way, before." And Ysbryd started moving her hand again without thought to the person she was attempting to figure out. Just a light touch of slick fingers here and there, trailing to get an idea of the body type, maybe for the race... Eventually trying to find his face. And Ysbryd was careful, despite lacking eyes with which to monitor movement. Her hand moved just carefully enough to get an idea of things, but also to be easily moved out of the way. ...Though if moved, she'd be a bit less inclined to help, but that was her own little matter. The other Meddian could get over it if he complained (the voice did sound male...). Eyestalks curled forward and Ysbryd leaned in a bit, neck stretching just slightly as the Gastron moved in to investigate something. Her smirk fell to something more neutral, lips parting just a bit the closer she got. Without moving back, instead tilting her head back to face him blindly, she cocked her head to the side, lingering in place while white hair slid over her shoulder.

"...Why are you nervous?" It seemed bizarre, to Ysbryd, and nervousness... well, people exhibited it in different ways, but that was the only thing she could think to pin both the stammering and the lack of heeding direction... And then, of course just instinctively trying to identify something; she was fair at picking up on things like that, but she just didn't interact with people enough to master it. But if you were out here, you definitely had the balls for it, so to speak, and being nervous simply didn't fall in line with that. "I could be wrong..." she added with subtle amusement. It wasn't like she really cared, but a curiosity was a curiosity. She didn't get many of those.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 am

Blue vivid eyes widened from the raspy voice that spoke to him. It sounded almost like a male...Yet the feminine quality of the fingers that started to touch him almost made him quiver. "Whoa!" he shuddered slightly from the delicate fingers that ran down his thorax, then that drifted gingerly over his neck. Not that he didn't mind...He indeed is quite open for his nature, and being touched like this made it even more alluring. However, his eyes had finally caught on the owner of the fingers and it almost made him gag. Call him narcissitic but he is one for looks. Baojia won't lie about it, but a white slug that sloughed off slime whenever it trailed did not run up his ally.

Yet, for some reason, he...She...Made him feel vulnerable. The butterfly male never felt such intricate feelings boiling in his system. No, he wasn't in lust, he was more in this moment confused. Such a strange creature feeling him for no apparent reason. Until he noticed another feature of hers; the way her eye sockets closed....She must have some visual problem. Maybe she is...Blind? He hoped so, for once his wings would shed some of the goop off would he fly away. When she spoke again about his uneasiness. He sat up straight trying to puff out his chest to show his dominance in the situation. Ignorning her cool emotions that sent a shiver down his spine. "Nervous? Ha...Look lady, I don't get scared...I just get a little jumpy that's all..." he tried to move himself from the cold touches that grazed his warm shell. He lifted his head away almost in despiration to get the Hell out of there.

"Besides....I just got a little lost and need some help finding my way back...And my-" he shut his mouth instantly, if she knew about his wings he was not sure what she would do. She could be a lunatic like slug and try to pry his wings off for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:50 am

Fortunately for aesthetics, the lubricant her body produced was just thin enough to get around on and keep her body moist in open places like this rather than forming thick strands that could be easily thrown around. It almost had a trait of making her look constantly wet, and it certainly treated her as such. The trail she'd left from Tortuga was slowly seeping into the ground, the more recent stretch glinting in what little light Grimm's skies had to offer. And she smirked, just a hint of sawblade teeth. She felt him straighten, felt the air tense in that way that happens when people try to show themselves as more than what they are; the way confidence treats the air, perhaps overconfidence. "Jumpy" huh? She doubted that almost. That and the way he reacted to her was reason enough for her more readily visible amusement. So she drew back but left her hand where it was even though the stranger pulled back.

"I'm not a lady, and you're more'an just jumpy. ...Unless 'jumpy' translates to 'scared of everything'." Her words almost slurred and a hoarse laugh left her throat, the smirk unfading. "But I can't 'elp the ign'rant lost wand'rers. ...Unless you know the gen'ral location of where it is you need t' be heading." Ysbryd leaned back, bracing her weight against the bulk of her body, tensing a little for support while the ridge above her right eye arched. She folded her arms under her bust, sliding her arms right up under her breasts, and let her weight shift faintly to the left, "watching" the butterfly without seeing or knowing quite what he was. She could hear quite well and feel the way the air shifted on her skin; deciphering what was going on just wasn't an issue despite her lack of visual input.

He was safe, for now. She wasn't hungry, and she currently wasn't irritable enough to try making a snack out of the other Meddian just yet. She wasn't annoyed enough to lash out, either. Ysbryd's patience had a ways to go before it ran out.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:13 am

Leering at the laid back slug, he felt himself twitch slightly with hesitance before getting up. Straightening his body at full but still shorter then the Gastron herself. He decided to get a good look at her, she wouldn't know anyway. Not that he had any thing to do with her but seeing the flash of sharp teeth he needed to be ready for anything. "Find you got me...I am afraid of the dark..." he replied in a more smoother tone, even though in his mind he is quite irritated with her words of being called 'ignorant'. He wasn't stupid, he just got lost and that is it. Blinking, he let his antennae jar a little before he deciphered her movements. Slow; obviously of her size and her shape. Blind, but still he couldn't assume that she is just some poor fragile creature. No, he shouldn't think that...Seeing those sharp teeth identified that she is carniverous...He had to admit, living with the gang of dangerous bugs he had become aware of his surroundings...Or so he thought.

His only problem is his male horomones. Even though he was not physically attracted to her...He still took a look at her breasts that curved over her arms almost begging him to come touch them. He felt disgusted even thinking that, instead he took in a harsh intake of air to try to calm his nerves down. "Actually..." her breasts look so subtle and..."I am a little lost...My urm...Owner..." "Owner? Did I just say owner?!" he thought to himself nervously before leaning back on his hands to keep himself pulled together. "I mean...A friend of mine...Wanted some mushrooms and I got lost yadda yadda yadda...Here I am...And all I need to know is how to get back...To..." now his nerves were getting the best of him. His blue eyes glinting from the pale light as he tried not to focus on her chest and instead on her face which is hard to look at. "Brackish Town..." his voice pitched slightly before he coughed slightly. "Yes Brackish Town..." he said more soundly before letting his eyes go to her smirk that never seem to move.

"Why are you smiling? I am guessing your getting a kick out of this..." he didn't mean to come off blunt, but Baojia was one to change subjects quickly if need be.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:41 am

His attitude, Ysbryd decided, was by far the most entertaining thing she'd encountered in a while. As for not knowing if he looked at her... See, there's the sensation people get when they're being watched. Some are more sensitive to it than others, and Ysbryd certainly was. Now, while this could be irritating, it merely added to the Gastron's amusement. Strange how people automatically focused on the female aspects of her body, never questioning her voice or her manner. She smirked as he confessed his fear--why the Hell was he in Grimm if he feared the dark? Ysbryd didn't know personally, but she'd overheard conversations about how dim and dull the sky was. She didn't comprehend "dark", but she could take a few easy stabs at it.

Now this matter of being touched might end up going quite far south for the poor male. For one, Ysbryd rarely welcomed partners. For another, she refused the submissive role. For a third, nothing ever went quickly. For as strange as it could be considered, Ysbryd was one to take everything very slow and was a rather thorough person. But this didn't matter as he was going to keep his hands to himself. Or so she felt certain, given the odd twinges in the air that connected to emotional response. Or she assumed they did. Ysbryd was significantly pickier than that, besides; she'd bite his hand off at the wrist if he tried. Or at least a finger.

...She was cackling, still hoarse, by the time he finished speaking. His halting, starting, stumbling... She leaned forward, arms falling to her sides and shoulders lifting. Her back curved, head tipped slightly as she quieted. Not out of respect or manners, but out of having laughed as she'd needed. The smirk fell right back in place.

"Havin' trouble?" Just as raspy as before but with an odd lilt to it; Ysbryd felt no need to hide anything around people, especially her sense of humour. She was a confident creature and had good reason to be so. "Starin' tends t'be on the rude side, by the way~..." Straightening, the slug stretched a bit before settling back again, arms this time folding by a narrow waist.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:30 am

A small gasp came forth from his grey tinged lips before he turned blushing. An angry thin line crossed his lips before he folded his arms against his broad chest. The thing is, how did she know? She is blind...But maybe, damn, her senses are probably more heightened then he expected. Standing up languidly, he paced forward before catching her scent. It smelled, like grime, but fresh. Almost a type of berry or something rather...Now he is attracted to her smell? Impossible! His horomones must be worse then he thought. Antennae twitching in agitation at her cackling. He spun around again haughtly before leaning to one side, fluttering his wing slightly hoping it still moved...It didn't, or at least too slow to even fly.

"You know you like it when someone stares..." Baojia gave off a frown out of the sheer bluntness. He couldn't help it, he was in his nature. Especially being smaller then she, he tries acting tough but of course his bark is worse then his bite. "You smell odd by the way...Its not a bad smell...But I can't pick it up..." his antennae tried to pick up the odor but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:26 pm

What he smelled might have been the earth. Ysbryd made a home of an old underground cave, after all. And she'd quickly correct anyone who thought damp earth smelled foul; it had a sweetness in its scent that many missed. Or perhaps that was just the Gastron's take on it. She smirked again at the male's reaction to her behaviour; oh, leave it to a male to get carried away on such things. It was, apparently, a trait of the sex. Ysbryd would call bull on that if anyone ever properly brought it up. Regardless, she shook her head, smirking in such a way to flash her teeth.

"Usually b'cause it's worth laughing at. People're obvious when they stare at some'ne they don't think can tell. I'm blind, not unaware." Ysbryd contracted her body, following it with a stretch. Standing still for too long usually led to her drifting off to sleep--not something she wanted to do out here. The stretches woke her up a bit at a time, at least, though they didn't solve the problem. She started off a bit, to her left, and let one arm fall back behind her head, hand reaching back between her shoulders to stretch a little more; the other arm folded behind her head, applying a bit of pressure to the opposite elbow. She stilled and cocked her head at his last comment, lowering her arms. "Dunno wha'ta tell you."

Last edited by Ten on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:01 am

Another damn irritating thing, she kept on smiling as if this whole thing is amusing! Its not! Baojia started to flutter his wings more but they only ached in pain from the saliva like substance dripping down them. Sighing heavily in anger, he curled his lip up as he cocked his head to the side in disgust. "Easily guessed you were blind..." he replied bluffing, well okay, he didn't think she is blind persay but she did have some visual problem. Folding his fealer like arms together in return trying to assess the situation. Maybe he can run off, there we go, just take a step. Blue eyes flickering towards the large Gastron, he took a step to the side trying to be silent as possible. However a stick resounded an enormous crack that echoed where they stood.

"Well...There goes my plan..." he knew Scarletta would not happy for his being out. Yet his carefree nature did not give a damn. His antennae picking up on the Earthy smell again, face contorted in protest as the odor is quite strong. Seeing that his escape plan didn't work, he would have to approach the situation another way. "So what are you doing out here anyway?" trying to flap his wing again, he knew that his wings would take a while to dry...Especially out here when its slightly ashy and cold.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:17 am

Well to Ysbryd, the whole matter is entirely too amusing. It was strange to think, but dealing with fussy Meddians tended to make her days more interesting. Especially when they tried to play the bigger bug. Arrogance, though irritating, often proved the most valuable entertainment source she had. This was Grimm, after all; you couldn't expect much in the way of the more light hearted sort of entertainment you might find elsewhere. She didn't know it existed, anyway. And while he fussed and complained, Ysrbyd simply settled back on her foot body, sightlessly watching and waiting. Ah, and then he asked something of her.

"I sell out'n Tortuga." She shrugged when she spoke, head tilting slightly. "Was on m'way home when you ran int' me." And speaking of, she ran a hand up and down the opposite upper arm, just to prompt secretion; an unnecessary gesture, but nevertheless. Tortuga was okay because the air was moist, and it wasn't so bad out here, but... Dehydration was one thing she wasn't looking forward to ever experiencing. She cocked her head as if to listen to something, nodding shortly after. "So that's why you're still 'round." Lazily, she sat back again, holding her head upright. "Wings stuck? An' here I was, beginnin' to think you didn't mind talking to a Gastron." It was entirely sarcastic, based on her own amusement. He'd been obviously unnerved by her, that much she'd picked up on before, and she figured rather easily that it was the same reason most didn't want to run into her. Hard-shelled sissies.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 am

Beginning to open his mouth, he shut it tightly before grunting in annoyance. He did have to admit, she is good about guessing why he hadn't flown off in the first place. Instead he watched as she wiped the mucous that sloughed down her arm. Almost gagging at it before he held his breath in determination not to puke. However the smell wasn't all that bad thankfully. Instead he turned around, pacing slightly before shaking his wing again. "Your good noticing things I see.." he replied rather brashly before dusting off his thorax. "What do you sell anyway? Bones or something? You seem like one of those witch doctor ladies.." he knew he was being on the rather annoying side, but what else is there to do? He could run off and get eaten, but either way he was going to get eaten by Scarletta none of the less.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am

"For th' last time, 'm not female." Not entirely, anyhow. But it wasn't with impatience that she spoke, rather with that same, continuing amusement. She played a little with the thick, clinging layer on her arm before dropping her hand. "But I sell ointments and th'like." She didn't have any on her currently, but that was just fine; it meant she did well today, and that's about all that mattered. Just something to get by on. She had, and continued, to politely ignore his previous statement; she'd already said she wasn't unaware. Noticing things simply meant you were aware of what you normally heard, felt, smelled, and touched, in her case. And she was very sensitive to these things considering her lack of sight and her need to adapt. It really wasn't that difficult a concept to grasp, and it was a very poor choice of venue to vent frustration.

So if he kept that up, he could stay here and get eaten.

But, Ysbryd was tired and getting bored of this idle banter. He still hadn't clarified anything about where he wanted to go, which she'd asked much earlier on, so she decided that he wasn't as lost as he'd claimed to be. If he was, he'd be more focused on finding out where this Brackish Town place was, right? Ysbryd was a pleasant individual, but not a sugary, sweet, and altogether wholesome one. Leaving was now on the debating table.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Really? Why were his wings still not in full usage? It seems as if he wanted to stay and talk with the slug. Rolling his eyes at her...His...Its...comment upon its sexual preference. Baojia swivled around towards her side almost expecting her in a way but did not say a word until he made a complete stop turning towards a breaking sound. Jumping a little, the yellow butterfly yelped slightly amost hoping that it wasn't Scarletta trying to find him. Indeed, he is an insect who bowed down to the opposite sex but never would admit it. Instead he turned towards the Gastron in annoyance before clearing his throat. "....Fine!....I don't want to be around a raging hormonal arachnid...Who would eat me for supper if she wanted too..." why not small talk? He was stuck here, his legs may look well toned but any bug could instantly hit them and break them easily.

Sitting, he made himself comfortable upon a pile of ash while marking his finger through the sand. "My wings may take another few minutes...Then after that I am flying away from this place...Go some place else..." tense he fluttered his wings again only to groan.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:35 am

It had nothing to do with sexual preference; Ysbryd rather leaned toward the notion of pansexuality in that regard. The continued note against being a lady or being female was more physical than that--Ysbryd was, after all, a hermaphrodite. There was no appreciation for being told she was only one sex. She had a feeling that one day, someone would end up finding out the hard way just what she was... The thought ended up categorized with the other humourous debacles that occasionally came to mind. With a small smirk and a tiny huff of air, she moved just a little past Baojia, but stopped and twisted to face his general direction when he flopped down and started speaking again. Well, at least he didn't talk mile a minute. The breaking sound had only slightly caught her attention; whether it was due to Baojia futzing around during his complaints or someone else, she'd keep listening for. Just not too obviously.

"...Why were you 'round an Arachin who'd eat you, anyway?" she asked, tone a little disbelieving and maybe a touch condescending despite her voice's slow, raspy sound. "Escapin' sounds... like it'd be in your best int'rests." Languidly, Ysbryd started to move away. It shouldn't be that much longer before the bit of lining the butterfly had caught dried enough for him to flutter away, so she wasn't too concerned. He'd be fine, and if not? Well, she had no reason to care all too much, either way. This was Grimm, and Ysbryd was not truly as pleasant as she behaved.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:10 pm

A shudder ran down through his spine thinking of the arachnid feeding him. Her fangs biting into his skin delicate to the touch. The poison she admitted running through his veins quickly killing him instantly. Jumping up in fright, he didn't want to think about that. Not that at least. Raking his fingers through his multi autumn tinted bangs. Glancing over his shoulder to stare at the Gastron. Why did he stay? Very obvious indeed...

"Because of the sex..." he opted to raise his shoulders but knew that his voice made it sound nonchalant anyway. "...Not that you know anything about it...But I guess I could explain a bit.." he was being an ass on purpose. The Gastron made him feel, comfortable, yet disgusting. He hated the hypocritical way he acted but he rather be eaten by some strange slug then something he actually does it with.

"She just had this way of luring me in..." he remembered so vividly, she found him near the banks of Brackish Town dusting off his wings. She liked him...Well, that he thought, he was too damn afraid of her and Scarletta just...Inticed him. He wanted to feel rebellious against his stereotypical sweet nature. "She lusted after me I lusted after her." Wrong! And he knew it, she never liked him, he is her little sex toy until she becomes hungry and wants someone else. "We did it a couple of times..." three times, not much, but the Gastron could care less anyway. She, it, he was leaving so oh well. "That's why I stay with her...I like to feel..Dangerous..." he replied licking his lips suddenly while placing a finger upon his lip.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:41 pm

The explanation... Well, it drew a solitary, sharp laugh, Ysbryd's entire nature seeming to firm up and she stopped. That was offensive, in a way. Something so pathetic keeping someone where death was inevitable... Pah! Danger meant nothing but death, and he would learn that well living in Grimm. Sex might be nice, but it was a foolish reason to do anything. Survival relied on more than just hormonal reactions and physical exchanges. It relied on knowing how to escape pleasure, how to handle pain, and how to defend oneself against creatures that might wish it dead. And for that, Ysbryd reared, musculature and soft tissue shifting to let her lift up a bit, arms out to her sides and fingers tensed, her head dropping and leaning in toward Baojia, teeth bared and lip curled in a vicious, sarcastic smirk.

"Stupid child." The slur had almost faded when she spoke, lethargy giving way to a burst of energy. "You lie on your deathbed for someome who'd sooner see you in it than in someone's own." He could be an ass all he liked, it would only earn him Ysbryd's amusement, and now it would earn her disgust. "This isn't a place where you can wander around and find shelter, child. You crave danger and you invite death. Where is your brain?" Ysbryd's tone was sharp, and her words were not spoken out of anything but offense of her survival instinct. "You must have left it wherever you came from."

Ysbryd inched closer, teeth bared, until she was directly in front of and leaning in toward Baojia. The pose was aggressive, warning; he needed to tread carefully here. He complained about where he was and then went back on about staying because of the physicality issues? Unless he was addicted (which Ysbryd considered a failure and a weakness), then he had no reason to fret and then turn around and... Ysbryd growled, far in the back of her throat. Children. Petty, ridiculous, silly children.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 am

Startled, Baojia stepped back a bit before her whole body seemed to inch towards him. Even though she did not look intimedating, her teeth sure did and it scared the shit out of him. The Rhoparan tried to act as if nothing had happened but inside he shook like an earthquake. His knees begain to buckle, his lips dried out but he stayed firm. If she wanted to eat him then go ahead, he would be ready for the challange.

"Silly? Hell yes, why can't I live in the dangerous side. Its my life, why are you so caught up in wanting to kill me because I actually enjoy myself!" he was taking a huge risk, a very huge risk with the Gastron. His antennae started to twitch in caution from the vibes of anger that spread from the large creature. Narrowing his bright blue eyes, he let his wings flutter abit. Thank fully he could get off the ground at least but he was not about to leave what seemed to be a fight. He would never let one go down, he was too stubborn for his own good.

"Why do you give a shit anyway? Aren't you happy that she didn't eat me? And now I can be your snack.." he replied with a sick grin before fluttering back. "Or...Do you want me in other ways?" he chuckled at this as he flew to the side. He would most likely be her snack, but it didn't stop him. He was living his life instead being sheltered like he used to be, he rather die fighting then run off.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:55 am

Ysbryd lowered, expression still thoroughly amused, but with one significant change. She didn't bother to hide the annoyance with which she now regarded the fluttering male. She hissed loudly, following the sound of each wingbeat. She'd heard his fear earlier, in the way he shifted and the way he corrected himself. Indiscernible tones in the voice... Pah. Her arms fell limply to her sides and she simply listened for a moment.

And then decided to speak.

"I... care not one iota for your well-being. You complain, you cry, you play the victim... and yet you willingly go back every time." The normal smooth faint slur was gone to her raspy voice, and it was now harsh. Closer to the way one might imagine her teeth would sound rather than her movement. "You are a temporary... mild form of entertainment. But your narcissism bores me, now." She reared slightly, only to lift herself up to again be a head above the flighty (indeed) butterfly. "You cannot live a life of danger because you cower and shy from it. You do not use your own head to guide yourself through anything." And one powerful arm darted out to grope for Baojia's neck, intending to grab it and hold it tightly. She wanted to make herself very, very clear.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Flinching inside, he felt the heat form upon his cheeks with each word she hissed. Entertainment? How so? If he was complaining then why didn't she eat him and just get over it. She is only causeing herself...Himself, more trouble then anything. However, deep inside, every single word she said happened to be true. He truly is a coward, a sham, the only reason he needed to stay with the arachin was for the sex. Hell, he would have had it with this ugly thing if he wanted it. But his own flight or fight decided to not work for that very instant he felt a pain rise through his thorax as the air from his esphogus had been caught off by the tight grip.

"You...ugh...Ugly hag...I do what..guh...I want..." he squeezed out as best as he could. His wings fluttering more quickly trying to get him out of the situation but of course its grip is much too strong. Especially on his already fragile neck, his small claw like nails grabbed upon its wrist but would not help him at all. His mouth is the last thing to actually help...But would only go so far. "Even...Urgh if I...Die...I..Guh...Did what...Agh wanted.." coughing he spat up some mucus to end his point.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am

Had she been accustomed to using her eyes, not for seeing but expressing, she might have given the stubborn butterfly a rather flat, unimpressed look. With this not the case, however, she simply let expression fall away to nothing but an empty half-frown. Oh, he could say that--that he did what he wanted--but it still wouldn't quite be true. His quip about her appearance completely went ignored. She cared not for opinions on such aesthetics as appearance. Ysbryd was just fine with the way nature had designed her, after all, and she really couldn't give a whit if anyone else thought otherwise. She did, however, pull Baojia in close when she spoke, ignoring the spittle and mucus running down her cheek. Like she wasn't covered in the stuff as-is? Eh. Viscosity and content were different, but again: eh.

"Listen very carefully, child," she began, voice low and almost guttural. "You claim you do what you wish... and yet you're still here, complaining. You've... done absolutely nothing. You cower, you are subdued, you are submissive--none of these... show you as anything more than controlled. Your... autonomy... is illusory."

Ysbryd drew back, then, carelessly releasing the hold on Baojia's throat. If he fell to the ground or kept himself aloft was beyond Ysbryd's realm of care.

"Y' may 'ave wings, but even th' sightless know th' bars of a cage a' firs' encounter." Parting words, they were, and in her typical relaxed tone; Ysbryd simply took the time to reorient herself (sound, environment, certain landmarks) and head homeward. She was done dealing with the arrogant child-fool.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 am

He reared his head back to block himself from the spittle that flew upon his face. No matter how much he tried to get away it did not happen. Eyes enlarged as she continued her rant about he being a submissive...Baojia is indeed one, but he would have never admitted it. Not to some spineless creepy old hag that just seemed to be amused by his own personaility. Or at least annoyed...

Before he could say a single word, she had let go of his fragile neck as he flopped to the floor. His wings being worn out from the fluttering he had done earlier. Coughing wildly, he let out a dry heave before glancing up. Wincing from the pain in his neck as he touched his neck gingerly. "You don't know me..." he growled, he is taken a huge risk. Yet she hit a hard button, he did as he pleased no matter what the risk. So why is she so pissed about it? What does she care? "You have no..." coughing more he pushed himself slowly up "no..Idea who I am...You just judge people because you have nothing better to do...But you are the coward, you could have eaten me but instead you dropped me." grabbing his neck languidly he leered at her. "..Nothing but filth..." he grimaced about to take his own leave as he moved the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:19 am

She laughed. Not the hoarse chuckling, but a full laugh; typically unused vocal cords kept the sound harsh, but it was definitely a laugh. Ysbryd? A coward? Oh, he did not live here. He did not know Grimm. He claimed Ysbryd was judgmental, and yet how he spoke? Oh, it was too much. The Gastron stopped and cocked her head back, giving the impression of looking back to Baojia. In reality, it was to project her voice in his direction and to be certain he heard her.

"Ridiculous child. Becoming bored... does not make one a coward." The smirk was evident in her voice. "I could... 'ave ripped you limb from limb... and slowly devoured y', still living." Casual, light--certainly not the tone one might expect when discussing eating your conversational partner. "But ya'd taste bitter. You... who complain and dodge... and constantly swell your breast t'look like more'n what y'are... Tha's the mark of a coward. You feign... and pose to be who you wish y'were... And expect everyone to believe you. And now that one you find hideous calls you on it... I don' need to know you with all you have said. M' judgment is based... on your words." Ysbryd lifted a shoulder in a half-shrug. "Go back... to your master, child. 'm even more bored of you, now." Eloquence never stayed with Ysbryd, usually only when the slug had something specific to say. But she spoke as she wished, really.

"An' filth I may be..." A short cackle. "But 'm honest filth. 'm never... who 'm not." After all, one who consumed flesh would doubtless be considered filth by many, right? "Run awa', back t' th' safety of y'cage. There's more 'filth' 'round less picky 'n me."
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:42 am

Damn his mother for not giving him a stinger! Or something poisonous! He wished he could kill the old hag and get over it. However he is in the wrong doing. Everything she said is true, he is a coward no doubt about that. Yet he is not going to let it go down like that. She may have the upper hand but he will beat her to the last drop. The words made him wince each time she spoke. Her horrid voice shrilling in his ears as he covered them

"If you are so bored with me wouldn't you have left long ago?" he seethed folding his arms. "...And maybe you are jealous.." he coughed again while moving his hand towards his sore throat. His wings lifting him off the ground before he plummetted into the dirt. Knowing his strength will not come back instantly frightened him. However he paid no matter to it. "Maybe...You are jealous because I actually get some and you don't...You have to live your life eternally alone..." his bright sapphire eyes enlarge as he got up slowly. "I see it now...You will stay alone for the rest of your miserable life...What a shame..." turning again he did this more languidly so that not to hurt himself again. No matter how much he knew her words were true, he would not go down without tearing her own emotions to shreds...If she had any.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 am

Sightless eyestalks curled in mirth and she rolled her head back, a hand coming to rest on her abdomen just above a strange slit around where the juncture of legs might be below hips in a bipedal Meddian. It was sealed tightly and just barely noticeable, but her hand left the strange indent shortly after placing it there.

"...Y'd be wrong, there," she breathed tiredly. "Don't care f'r it, really." And Ysbryd really didn't. No one could keep up with her, could satisfy. So she'd stopped bothering with it. That and she didn't care for baseless things. "S'more t' life than that. Could care less how much en'gy you waste onnit." She continued onward, coming to the conclusion that ignoring the butterfly would be the best response. So defensive and arrogant for all the wrong reasons. And if he wanted to tear her apart emotionally...? He'd have to spend quite a while digging for the single iota of her that actually cared enough about what some neophyte said to be offended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? Empty

Back to top Go down

And Really Bad Eggs?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Roleplay :: Meddus Roleplay :: Grimm-
Jump to: