Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Really Bad Eggs?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 am

What was his motive here now? To get a point across? It didn't happen, the Gastron had cared not for it. Obviously she is right about him, but it still...Enticed him. That is what he hated, he denied that she is fascinating no matter how much it irked him so. "Thats it?" he asked folding his arms scowling. Come on! She could do more then that? Damn he was such a sadist! Baojia was all about this type of stuff. Trying to get underneath the layers then letting them lash out about it. That is what he did with Scarletta, she of course was easier and thankfully some of the scars have healed up. He also had to admit that when the Gastron grabbed his neck it was...Kind of..Sensual.

"Even though I would leave a bad taste in your mouth.." he called towards her "wouldn't you still want to eat me? Aren't you hungry enough...Or can you not handle ass holes like myself? I am guessing maybe when did make love you used to eat your lovers..." he knew she would eventually leave, he just liked digging at her, no matter how long it took. Baojia was manipulative to an extent and he would not let someone go just for the sake of their own sanity.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:08 am

Had she vision, she'd have rolled her eyes. Really? Was he really trying to continue this? Oh for the love of... Bloody masochists; expecting Ysbryd to lash out? That just wasn't in the Gastron's nature at this point in their interaction. Languidly, Ysbryd turned partway to show him he at least had her attention. But her posture was bored, tired more than just lazy. This was either satyrisis in the early stages or simply bound to be massively irritating in just a few short moments. Well, he just sounded bitter more and more. There was a moment of consideration as to whether he really earned himself a reply; Ysbryd wasn't particularly bothered by any of what Baojia said, but she wasn't inclined to let him believe something untrue. Granted, he could think whatever he wanted so long as he didn't pose it to her.

"Nev' ate no'ne who was with m'." Tired, bored. Again, Ysbryd grew weary of childish and incessantly argumentative posturing. "'m bored of y', half-pint flutt'rer. Go off 'fore I d'cide... to season y' with spices so yer attitude doesn't make y' taste so bad."
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:46 am

Frustrated, Boajia glowered trying to think of a way to get under her skin but it did not work. Nothing worked. This was hopeless, he did not even know what he was arguing for. To prove a point? The point to him now is getting old, no matter how much he fought to be right. He didn't even know what he was right about anyway. Folding his arms and hugging his broad chest. Eyes lowered down until he turned around. "Then I will leave...And your snake will be gone forever..."

Oh now he knew what he was trying to get away from...The damned spider! Shit! He forgot about her. Well she wouldn't find him anyways, and he was too much in a conversation anyways. "So you actually would eat me..." he said after haulting a moment and remembering what she just said. Ignoring her bored posture. "I am touched.." he replied mockingly before he levitated off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am

Ysbryd merely offered a noncommittal sound as she resumed her trek homeward; it was getting later than it needed to be, and that was far from helpful. Not because it changed the landscape any, and she didn't worry herself over her vision, but... Well. Ysbryd was a fair bit convinced that things got even less pleasant, by the outsiders' standards of Grimm, the higher the moons' positions. She wasn't too concerned for her safety, but it just made things that much simpler, and Ysbryd was rather a fan of "simple". And thusly, she kept on. And the butterfly was paid no heed as the slug made her way down the familiar path, thin trail gleaming in her wake.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 am

The rhoparan stood there for a good few minutes before a crackling sound caught his attention. He glanced behind him eyeing the slug moving away. Damn, this is not good he thought to himself. He couldn't this was happening! If he wasn't such a jerk maybe she would have stayed for a chat...Or at least protection for him. Moving away from the noises, Baojia lifted his chin and walked forward before another jarring sound knocked him out of his testastrone reverie. Levitating up from where he stood and fluttered towards the Gastron. His body blocking her way as he landed in front of her.

"Wait!" he placed his hands out, he is such a coward for doing this and a fool. "Okay...I was in the wrong shouldn't have said those things..." he replied in his most charming voice but knew that the Gastron could care less. "And yes I am coward and all those things you said..." he moved a step back to prove his point.

{{Sorry for going on, if you do not want too its all good ^^}}
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 am

[It's all good. :3 I had a reply for this, but Meddus ate it. D| And so I had to avoid looking at it for a while to keep from getting irritable. -Does that when the internet decides to do this kind of thing...- XD I just wasn't sure how to continue, initially. Sorry it's short. X3;;;]

Ysbryd didn't stop; she felt the presence when Baojia landed, heard him speak, but all-in-all ignored him. He could go where he wished, say what he liked, and the Gastron would continue to ignore him. He'd proven himself to be less than worth her time, and certainly ill-suited for a meal. He'd probably be too scrawny, anyway. Ysbryd didn't care for the idea of having to go after seconds, either. So without a word, Ysbryd moved around Baojia to continue onward to home. Really. The kid needed to learn that you can't just throw things around and then expect to get help from the same person you had your tantrums at.
Back to top Go down
yellowpocketwatch
Drone
Drone
yellowpocketwatch

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:16 am

((Ah nah its all good Very Happy, Meddus seems to eat replies XD. ))

His fingers balled into fists as he watched her pass around him. Really? He just said he is sorry what more did she want? Shaking his head he could not believe he was doing this. Why is he chasing after her when obviously she had no intentions of talking to him. Fluttering above her he moved in front of her this time trying to stand his ground. "Look, you don't have to like me...I said I am sorry because I am scared shitless out here and need someone to talk too. Don't you miss that? Don't you miss talking to other bugs? Or do you hide away because you are afraid that bugs will judge you?" lifting a brow he awaited for her response. It was worth one more tentitive try but he knew it wouldn't help. Best leave now while he could before his spider mistress ate him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Really Bad Eggs?   And Really Bad Eggs? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Really Bad Eggs?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Roleplay :: Meddus Roleplay :: Grimm-
Jump to: