Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peanut's World

Go down 
+13
alucardy2000
Pandablubb
Kittariku
Mouse
Inky Gearbits
wachey
bittybit
jackoman
Ten
Zarashi
Morgue
Zaiats
Peanutchan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

Peanut's World - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:22 am

Ysbryd: ...why are multiples bad, again? -Looouuuunge, lazy slug.- ...An' dare I ask wh' just 'appen'...?

...D: Multiple reproductive organs mentioned, and the slug invades. Also, lawl. ...And I have "Seven Deadly Sins" by Flogging Molly stuck in my head now.
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 am

Apex: Butt out, both of you. This is between me and the She Beetle! *jabs finger at Hemlock*

LOL Apex has priority issues and an attention whore. XD

Never hear a song by Flogging Molly. XD
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 am

Ysbryd: -Lifts her head a bit. ...Ignoring Apex. Looouuuunge.- ...Noisy...

Lawl, so he seems. XD Makes me wonder what would happen if he met the wasp I was doodling/conceptualizing earlier... And Flogging Molly is a good band, but it depends on how raw-sounding you like your music. They're pretty folk-y with their rock/punk. And depressing. Ff. "Seven Deadly Sins" is a pretty bouncy song, though.
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 am

Hemlock: D< GAH! There is no emote on this site to show how insulted I am.

lols XD Yellow Jackets all be a little mental. X3
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 am

Ysbryd: -Would point and laugh at Hemlock, but just smirks instead.-

Indeedy. 8D -Goes to scan the crazy white-face.-
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Apex: Good, it would probably look like your ugly MUG! >D *stomach grumbles* ... Well... maybe I'll see it AFTER I'm done eating.

Apex, stop being a brat! *sigh*

Yellowjackets and Wasps have that whole violent twitch move they do when interested in food. XD Maybe they have a bit of insanity?
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Ready for the dark   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Tai'rana and O'o
Peanut's World - Page 5 Ready
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:28 pm

D'awwww. >xD

I guess I didn't notice the beard on Tai-rana >xD neat! I love the staff. O.O *steals it*
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:55 pm

lols XD Yay for dream weaver staffs!
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:59 pm

uh oh. It is? I'll go fix it D: aaaaaah!

* wait.... No, they're in the right post >xD Yes, the story shifts places, but the stories connect. Not going to be posting any more tonight, but I'll try to in the morning.

I have an idea for Tai's profile pic >xD

Creepy picture of him standing over a misshapen pot, steam billowing up in multiple colors of green, blue, yellow and purple. Poison Brew. buahahaha >xD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Woops. I must have just been confused. ^^;

Bubble bubble boil in a witch's brew!
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Peanut...... I don't know WHERE THE HELL you find such epic songs, but THAT IS TAI'S THEME SONG GODDAMMIT!!!!

>xDD

Maybe he considers O'o his little witch? >xD hahaha. *goes hunting around for the mp3* >.>
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Cuz Peanut is a total schizoid in her song preferences. X3 I'm all over the map from Beethoven to Daft Punk to Shania Twain to Rammstein. X3 So I just go a clicking and find these things. XD

lols Apprentice... Acolyte.... take the pebble from my hand young grasshopper? XD Or O'o was given to Tai as a gift for something? little Rumplestiltskin action..I will.... for your first born? XD Pfffft... I think I've had too much sugar..
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm

I like apprentice, though how he became to be in such a position I will leave to you. >xD no, eat the sugar, eat it! IT GIVES YOU GOOD THINKING IDEAS!! <3

I now have witches brew on my i-pod, and am listening to it. >xD

*goes to start drawing him*
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:32 pm

lols XD Rather you came up with junk for him. X3 Peanut is no good add stories. All I got is that the missing limb he has is a birth defect and not an injury. If I could I would just lay a base work of personality for my characters and then hire people to make the freakin background story... which is why none of mine have any... except Thorn... but his was written by someone else so HA!

Das is a goot song. X3
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Alrighty, I will if you so desire >xD but in return for an eventual promise of a character design, just in case I can't do it? >xDDD

Sometimes I just can't think up designs for complex characters, and they come out crappy. >xD I probably won't use it for a whiiiillleee..... but it would be nice to have a backup. *snickers*

*hums witches brew* thanks, you got me hooked >xD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Deals!

Hell if you have more characters that need a design then all of my bugs still need profile info. XD

X3
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:51 pm

I've really only got one I can't decide on, now that I look back on it. Two or three are just without finished images. Banyu, my termite, is still design-less. Wicga is unfinished, but I've got a mature pic of him, so that doesn't count, and I've got an uncolored of Ziri, so again, that doesn't count. >xD

If you want to take a swing at Banyu, I can pop out O'o's for free, lol, and you can choose whoever else yo uwant me to look at. I only offer this because O'o is going to be associated with Tai >xD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Very well. I shall a do your Termite. Because I LOVE termites. XD ...but no one has one yet... I don't even have one. GASP! We need more Termites!

I shall a get back to you on who I choose for a profile... yes I shalls. X3
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:57 pm

I have an idea for a termite male, for you. Razz Banyu has a love(r?) in Ulidae's home, but there's no saying that he escapes later, and rejoins Banyu! I was rather lax on his description, except that he was a big guy, with a soft heart. And I didn't name him, perhaps you could steal that guy and adapt him to your own character? Razz there's another free background / profile >xD

And chose whomever you like, I am very capable of making up stories - and I rather love doing it! X.x no two of my characters have the same history!
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 pm

lols Alrighty! I shalls makes you TWO Termites. :3 Because we needs more Dictyns dammit!

I can come up with hundreds of physical designs being similar or completely different and whip them out like mad! but then when it comes to everything else....eh. XP
Who to choose. Who to choose. Hmmm...

But right now I is trying to finds a Theme song for O'o.... he's kinda Twitchy... like a Meerkat. X3 he even does the stand and look in my head.
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: O'o   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Much love for my O'o and his bringing of rabbit noms to Tai'rana!
Peanut's World - Page 5 Oo1
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Hm. I can't think of any songs off the top of my head. >xD

I'm just about the opposite, I can write like a mofo, but my artistry skills are lacking (at least in my point of view. >.< ). And I absolutely suck at clothes, which is one reason I love the bugs so much, I don't have to give them clothes if I don't want to! >xD

I have to pop off, though. I refuse to stop drawing, though. >xD *squeezes Tai close to her chest, forcing his mask to flip up* mine, mine, mine, mine! <3 I can't thank you enough for designing him, he's awesome! >x3

~

OH MY GOD THAT IS FLIPPIN ADORABLE! >xDDD He's actually quite sexy under that mask. O.o

AND THAT IS A HUGE RABBIT! O.O
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Clothes are a bitch. That is why it is optional. And alot of people don't think they are very good artistically. I know I don't think I'm all that and a bag of chips. Well... I'm good but there are peeps who are better! XD

Thank you. :3 Little people BIG HARE! XD

Nighty nights luff!
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:11 am

Apologies my darling lemmings. Peanut is the sick so all I've been doing is scribbling in iScribble.
Once I am better I will get back to work on trades and things. X3
Have some O'o scribbles.
Peanut's World - Page 5 OoScribble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's World   Peanut's World - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peanut's World
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next