Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World news 1

Go down 
+11
Blue
Zarashi
jackoman
VemarielImbelinde
Ten
Kittariku
middernacht
Inky Gearbits
Zaiats
Morgue
Peanutchan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Inky Gearbits
Maggot
Maggot
Inky Gearbits

World news 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Oh thanks <3

It's a Romany Gypsy cart. I was going to have it fantastical and strange...but then I said eff that and drew a regular one.
I SHOULD HAVE GONE FANCY. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER. I still have to put the wood detailing in. And figure out what's going to be pulling it.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

HUGE APHIDS! :U
Back to top Go down
alucardy2000
Maggot
Maggot
alucardy2000

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Peanutchan wrote:
As much as I would love to respond to everyone's comments individually. You guys totally knock me over with the FIVE new pages today. Dammit. You guys were talkative while I was droolin over cowboys!

2. Mother Tree/Mothercity.
You guys are thinking the tree is WAY smaller than what I envisioned it. this sucker is huge. HUGE! I'm not talkin Tree of Might huge. (hehe... DBZ reference) But think like... A full grown Banyan Tree to an actual ant. Think bigger my dears. I envisioned multiple towns and villages through out the tree as one City. External and internal. Inside the tree, on the tree, around the tree, and under the tree. There will be an underground map system made for the whole planet as well. Promise. Can't leave out the underlings!
Also if thought as their beginning then it would be viewed differently by each race depending on the type due to the source of that race. Race's with old blood queens would obviously view the tree as sacred. that they first evolved from creatures birthed from that tree. New king/Queen races may see it differently as more of a spiritual thing than actual fact. So it would be important as a representation of ideas or believes than anything. then you have races that do not have a 'source' queen or even a ruling party at all. They may still view the tree in a sacred way for different reasons. Then you can also have the parties of all races who see it as nothing more than a big plant. because some places that have an Old Queen view her as a feral creature that needs to be forgotten or rid of. An inferior being. As some Old blood queens do have simple mentalities like the actual insect counter parts. Like modern man views Neanderthals.

Any questions?

big, bigger, biggest...like the Lifa's tree in final fantasy 9?

Alu
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:37 pm

I have a question, defining what goes under adult. You see i don't see nudes as adult content, but i don't want to start up an art thread with my many nude bugs (i suck at drawing armour, notice many of my characters are armourless?)

But i don't want to open it in general art if it's classed as adult. XD
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:23 am

Nudie buggies~ X3 I guess I'll show what I have so far of my unnamed banana spider.

World news 1 - Page 7 N-ClavipesWIP2

I'm... not quite done with this, if it's not obvious. I need to give him a few more feminine things here and there... He cleans up to be a damn prettyboy when he's not made up and in drag, though. XD But ew, being a boy.

Excuse the scrawling across the bottom; the final'll have his little buddy being a nuisance at him and I had to note down their likely heights. XD
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 am

*Puts on shades*

I actually thought he was a flat chested she XD So bright, i love him.

Bright colours look so good on spiders XD
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 am

I think if he was told that IC/during RP, he'd be squealing and full of all sorts of glee. He does so want to look like a girl... XD ...I think I drew his backside a bit large, but then with how he's arched... -Ponderpondertechnical.-
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:41 am

Quote :
And god I love your stuff Zaiats D: So pretty and soft <3

Thanks XD I like your charavan. I need to do more pictures like that. XD

Jackoman: He sounds like an interesting character I bet typing his voice will be hard since you have to think about the accent. XD
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:48 am

So many good artists with so many good pictures! x3 You guys are making me feel artisically retarded~ Oh wait, I am regardless. >->;

And Morgue, you're taking requests eh? :O Seeing as how good you were with making Rosemary and Seedax I might have to take you up on that offer. x3
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:23 am

Zarashi: Artistic Retardation comes from simply not having a lot of practice; it's just how art is regardless of skill. Practice, Practice, Practice and you might be better than any of us. Very Happy

Zaites: Oh, oh yeah, he's almost as bad as my Troll and Draenei characters from wow, and my alien Moriarte... 'Vhat haz yoo doink here leetle maan?'
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:28 am

Eh, well I've actually been drawing all my life and it's been until probably 2 years ago that I actually started going at it seriously by using anime-style drawing. And seeing as everyone's like 4 years older than me, they have alot more experiances and I doubt I'll ever be better than them, or even as good anytime soon. ^-^;
Expecially with the coloring. >->;
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Welcome to the Bayou   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 am

Well I just posted my two boy's profiles, so I thought I would show an unfinished picture I drew of them, :3 Please don't mind the unfinished coloring ^_^

This is Tobias ( spider) and Blix ( the centipede)

World news 1 - Page 7 Welcometothebayou
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 am

<_< I can't ink without almost being -too- detailed, I have no concept of color, and I've been told that I'm ignorant for HATING ANIME! >_<

But I've been drawing... since... uh, I could pick a pencil up. I also sculpt, write, and Model in 3D... Because Imma get a Degree for it! Very Happy

To Mouse: Oooo, very nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:35 am

To Jackoman: Thanks :3 sculpting sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:44 am

Zarashi: Well, I started drawing anime style when I was 10 years old. XD Before that I was drawing on refrigerators and on little scraps of paper. XD I actually had a cat I would draw over and over again so practice does make perfect, but then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. X3
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:45 am

I've placed a minimum age of 15 on this forum. So everyone here should know what naked looks like. XD So Artistic nude is not ADULT to me.
Breasts on women or full view of an ass does not have to be in Adult. However to be safe if genitalia are visible on either sex it should be placed in adult.
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:59 am

And I don't really see what the deal with Anime is. Its all cartoon to me. XD
I only did "Anime" style starting out just because I thought it was prettier than most "Cartoon" stuff I had seen then.
Now I draw in my own style. Which I find much easier and more relaxing. X3

Oh and LOVE the cart Inky!
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:10 am

I only hate it beause too many people shove it in my face and tell me 'YOU SHOULD DRAW LIEK DIZ AMIGAWD' and it got annoying so I hate the style thanks to idiots. But, people here are smarter than normal simpy because they're artistic and understand 'styles are different' so i am content. :3

I still watch the stuff. :B

IT IS AN EPIC CART. :U
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 am

Oh yeah. I know the kind.
"Liek OMG!11!!1! U needs to watch/draw Naruto!! OOOOOOH!1!"
Pfft.. XD Sorry to you Narutards but... yeah. X3

I don't even watch TV anymore... never anything I like on now a days.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 am

I just turn my TV on and whatever comes on I watch while I'm on here. I usually stick around a certain few channels to ensure I won't get pissed off by crappys shows. (Ex. 'The Super Hero Squad' I mean, WHAT THE HELL MARVEL?! I smell Disney at work..) And as for animes, I only watch what shows up on Adult Swim and just read mangas for other series. MUCH better.
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 am

So as far as roleplaying goes, should I just post something and wait and see if anyone jumps on in?
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 am

Mouse wrote:
So as far as roleplaying goes, should I just post something and wait and see if anyone jumps on in?

Yeah, that's what I was gunna try to do, but I dunno which continent Ji'Luuka's cave is gunna be in.
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 am

Uh... Peanut does not roleplay.. so Peanut does not know... Any of our Mods RPers? You guys take control of that area... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 am

Peanutchan wrote:
Uh... Peanut does not roleplay.. so Peanut does not know... Any of our Mods RPers? You guys take control of that area... ^^;

Nuuuu~! I was really looking forward to messing around with you and your chars~ x'3
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:13 am

It could be far worse.

She could just not let us RP at all. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DDY299Ly4 <-- This song is the Inspiration for making my Carpenter Bee. ._.;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World news 1
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next